5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but small Easter book.
I got this book for my 18th month old and she loved it. the only thing is the feeling parts on the book are not on every page and are not easy to stand out.
Published 14 months ago by FM9686

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge Disappointment
Published 18 months ago by Celeste

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge Disappointment, March 13, 2013
This review is from: Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter (Board book)
I am not sure what I was expecting from this book; I think I just expected MORE. Only half of the pages are actually "touch and feel" and even those are not so great. There is a basket with a raised texture, a bunny with barely velvet ears and a church with a shiny sun. These are so subtle my daughter doesn't even really notice them. The two page spread with chocolate foil wrapped eggs has glitter eggs mixed in. Yay! Glitter. Something we all want our babies to have more of. The only good textured page is the furry spot on the picture of the lamb. The other pictures are of a chocolate bunny, a baby chick, a field of flowers and a little girl on an egg hunt.

The reason I chose this book was for the "touch and feel" aspect of it. What a bummer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not touch and feel, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter (Board book)
I purchased this book after owning several other of the Bright Baby Touch and Feel books. I was greatly disappointed with this particular book. There was slim to none to actually touch and feel. Glitter eggs - yes I guess they have some texture, but not really the touch and feel I was accustomed to with this brand. Bummed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very touch feel, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter (Board book)
Only half the pages in this book have something on them for the baby to feel. The pages are bright but and represent the Easter Holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but small Easter book., July 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great board book, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter (Board book)
my little one isnt old enough flip threw books with paper yet and she loves to feel things on the pages. the book is more learning sight words then it is a story which i like. it teacher her new words and has a nice picture to go along with it. great book for teaching little ones to talk

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter (Board book)
Fun to feel, but excludes true meaning of Easter.

4.0 out of 5 stars According to the parents the baby enjoyed this book, July 6, 2014
Nikki (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter (Board book)
This was a gift for a baby. According to the parents the baby enjoyed this book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter (Board book)
I ordered this book without any knowledge of the content for my baby for Easter. I was disappointed with the touch feel component and the content of the book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Touch and feel... a little bit, June 2, 2014
Melaina Lara (Campbell, California USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter (Board book)
My toddler loves the bunny in a cup picture. Loves it. He also really likes the fuzzy bunny. But, there really isn't that much more texture for him to explore. Smooth hardcover pages, a few with texture, very little text. And the text is just the name of the item on the page, there isn't a story.
The price on amazon is great for the book, especially since it's seasonal, but don't expect too much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a baby!, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter (Board book)
Great size for my daughter. Live the colors and it's words are nice a big. She got it in her Easter basket.

Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter
Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter by Roger Priddy (Board book - January 31, 2012)
$4.95 $4.46