Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

Format: Board book|Change

VINE VOICEon March 13, 2013
I am not sure what I was expecting from this book; I think I just expected MORE. Only half of the pages are actually "touch and feel" and even those are not so great. There is a basket with a raised texture, a bunny with barely velvet ears and a church with a shiny sun. These are so subtle my daughter doesn't even really notice them. The two page spread with chocolate foil wrapped eggs has glitter eggs mixed in. Yay! Glitter. Something we all want our babies to have more of. The only good textured page is the furry spot on the picture of the lamb. The other pictures are of a chocolate bunny, a baby chick, a field of flowers and a little girl on an egg hunt.

The reason I chose this book was for the "touch and feel" aspect of it. What a bummer.
on February 23, 2014
I purchased this book after owning several other of the Bright Baby Touch and Feel books. I was greatly disappointed with this particular book. There was slim to none to actually touch and feel. Glitter eggs - yes I guess they have some texture, but not really the touch and feel I was accustomed to with this brand. Bummed.
on October 26, 2014
I bought this book for my son for Easter and it really is a dud. It is supposed to be a touch and feel book, but really misses opportunities to add different textures (for example there is a duck, but there is nothing to feel for the duck). I don't think some of the touch and feel items really count (such as easter eggs with glitter on them).

Skip this book all together.
on August 2, 2015
It's a very cute book but the touch and feel portion is lacking a little. It's mostly just glitter. At the same time, what can you really expect from an Easter touch and feel book? It's an adorable book otherwise and my 6 month old niece was fascinated with all of the colors.
VINE VOICEon June 2, 2014
My toddler loves the bunny in a cup picture. Loves it. He also really likes the fuzzy bunny. But, there really isn't that much more texture for him to explore. Smooth hardcover pages, a few with texture, very little text. And the text is just the name of the item on the page, there isn't a story.
The price on amazon is great for the book, especially since it's seasonal, but don't expect too much.
on April 20, 2016
Our little twins loved this for their first Easter! Super cute sensory book. Super pleased with this product. Arrived on time in flawless condition. Will recommend to my family and friends. Hope to do business with this seller again in the near future. Next time I'm looking for a product similar to this, I will definitely keep this seller in mind and be sure to tell others I know about where I got mine. High quality product well worth the money spent on it. Thank you! A++
on April 1, 2016
Kind of disappointed at the lack of "touch and feel "pages given that it's labeled as a touch and feel book. There are a few but then there are pages with pictures of baby chicks that should obviously have something soft and fuzzy to feel and...nothing. just laminated board book.
on March 23, 2016
Cute bright colorful illustrations and pictures. It mixes drawn pictures with real life pictures. The font is big and great for a learning reader. The textures are interesting as well. My 1yo and 4yo both enjoy this book! It was a perfect book to get leading up to Easter!
review image
on April 10, 2016
I normally LOVE all the touch and feel books. This one, however, I was extremely disappointed with. There wasn't much things for them to "feel" and what there was didn't have much texture, was really smooth, or was a stupid thing to use as a "feel" option. I was very disappointed, and my son wasn't impressed either. He didn't even really seem interested in it (to this day), especially compared to his other touch and feel books. This one dropped the ball, hard.
on March 8, 2016
For the price I got what I paid for. If you advertise a touch and feel book, make it so a toddler can actually see and feel it. Maybe 2 of the pages made since, but the rest were either barely noticeable or not there at all. Disappointed.