Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation STEM

on December 1, 2013
I am a Zentangler and needed these gel pens to add color to my Zentangles. I found the color selection to be quite adequate for my needs. I received my pens in excellent time and condition. However, I do need to express that if anyone uses these for drawing they need to allow each color to dry before adding another color and be careful not to touch the color before it has time to dry. Otherwise, I am very pleased with these gel pens.
77 comments|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2013
I did a lot of research on gel pens before selecting these. the price, product guarantee and reviews all helped me make the choice. Upon opening the pens, the ink was smooth and flowed well, but almost all of the pens were only half full and appeared to have been used already. maybe that is the way they are made, shipped, I dunno...but for the price, I want more ink...sorry. In addition, I felt the color selection to be repetitive. Maybe it's the artist in me, but i am super picky with writing tools. If you have money to burn, burn it on some Sakura gelly roll pens...or prismacolor artist markers. that's what I did. Oh, and Amazon rocks. they sent ups back out with a call tag THE NEXT DAY and refunded my money the day after that. Impressed? you betcha.
77 comments|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2013
I have a small obsession with pens and I generally do not like gel pens. These pens are a different story. They write like a ball point, very smooth. I love the colors they come in. I didn't know there were sparkle ones in the pack and it was a great surprise. They're beautiful. The metallic ones are wonderful too. The variety of colors is amazing yet there's still black and standard blue as well so you can use them on documents that require those colors. Overall, for the amount of different color pens you get and the way they write so well these are definitely a great value.
on April 12, 2015
These pens are not full. Very cheap. Yes they color but these are not the best.I should have paid a little more $$ and got better pens. The picture looks good but don't be decieved.... colors suck too
review image
on October 7, 2014
I like these pens. I would have given them 5 stars except some of the pens are not properly filled with ink. The pens write smoothly.
review image
on September 1, 2013
The gel pens arrived promptly. (I love FBA with their 2-day shipping for Prime members.) My wife loves all things in bright neon, so she was pretty excited when she opened the box. The pens have all different shades of ink in every color of the rainbow. Some are light colors which don't show up well on paper, but they should work great for Christmas cards with dark envelopes. Some of the pens have sparkly ink and some have glittery ink. Some even have normal colors, like dark blue and black, that I can use for manly things like writing checks to pay the bills. I really only have one complaint about this purchase: I don't want to walk through the market with a store list written in neon pink! Help!!!
on September 9, 2013
I like these gel pens. They write real well. They have every color you can think of. They would be great for art or just having fun writing. My mother tried to take them lol. I wouldn't give in on these pens. I would recommend these for every one.
on August 27, 2013
The first reason I wanted to give these bright knight gel pens by Bright Knight a try is to mainly help my card making endeavors, and they are working great. I use them to trace over stamps before coloring them in with water colors, and they provide a nice raised effect as well as an edge for the water colors to stay inside the lines. I also plan on using them to make some gifts for some friends, by hand writing their initials on some long stemmed wine glasses as an anniversary gift you can basically use these colorful gel pens for anything children for school are buy it as a gift for someone you know too. Thanks courtesy of Bright knight .

Disclosure: Item offered free in exchange for a review, I'am open to negative and positive comment's
on May 5, 2015
Given the high ratings on this product, I expected something much better than what I received.
I've just started getting into using the "adult coloring books" to help pass the time when I'm sick in bed with my chronic illness (check some of my other product reviews to see the type of coloring book(s) I'm talking about).
When I started using them, I discovered that the ink does not last long (a few pens running out of ink with just one picture, two at the most).
Not only that, most of the pens did not color smoothly. There were a lot of skipping, so I had to go back in every section to fill in the skips/blanks left by the pen in the picture/drawing.
The color variety was nice and I got what was described in the product description. But that does not make up for the poor quality of the pens. However, the different colors and styles were all mixed up and I had to first use the pens on a "sample" page to discover which pens were metal, neon, pastel, or normal (the glitter ones where obviouse from the "glitter" appearance on the pen cover).
on October 10, 2013
Wonderful set of pens in an array of stunning colors, For many uses children just love them keeps them entertained for hours
I can see that the pens would have many uses for craft people or would make a great gift and very reasonably priced.
If you have children Xmas is fast approaching and would make an exciting stocking filler. The pens are good quality easy to write with they just flow
A great all round gift and would easily appeal to any age group. Also a good item for fundraisers. A great product.
77 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse