Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: 34|Color: Hot Pink|Change

on October 2, 2009
Nice details on the birds. Googly eyes and feathers are really defined. Has multiple leg holes so you can adjust the positions. Ordinarily, I would not order pink flamingos online but my aunt wanted them for her birthday. We had pink flamingo shortage in the north east this year. I would order them again if the shipping costs were reduced.
on July 13, 2009
I bought a set of the Pink Flamingos and had a problem with the condition upon arrival. I e-mail my concerns and this company did not hesitate to correct the problem. I am 100% satisfied w/ this product and especially the Customer Service shown!
on October 20, 2011
I cannot begin to express how disappointed I am in this shipment. The flamingos are not even remotely as they appear in the product photo. They have no eyes and no painted beaks. One of them has NO NECK! The package only enclosed 3 out of 4 required legs and one of the birds is damaged - the whole side is collapsed and bent. Obviously I'm returning this substandard, damaged and incomplete product but am SO annoyed because I paid exorbitantly high express shipping in order to receive it in time for a friend's birthday. I would be humiliated to give anyone this box of JUNK as a gift.
on March 29, 2016
The detail on these is great, and the color is exactly what the picture shows. I am rating only 4-stars because the legs don't stay in very well, but I guess that once the flamingos are in the ground, it doesn't make too big of an issue. Loved these to decorate my beach party and they're now hanging out in my yard by my Chicken Coop. Super cute addition to the yard.
review image
on April 22, 2016
I love Flamingos so i wanted some for me yard. I have to say the size is really nice and big but the place holes to put the legs into isn't made well. It takes a little force to poke then in but too much force pushes the legs completely threw and that is what happened with ours so how Our legs aren't really good anymore.
on April 26, 2016
The product itself is only of moderate quality. Cute, but flimsy.
The five star rating is for the exceptional customer service I received from Rhode Island Novelty. My flamingos were missing legs when I received them. I contacted the vendor and in a few minutes received a return email from Amanda. She immediately sent me replacement flamingos that arrived in two days. Some of these arrived without legs too. After trying to figure out where these legs were, Amanda immediately and cheerfully returned my second email and told me she would contact the manufacturer. Two days later, I received the missing legs.
on April 8, 2016
Very cute little flamingos. Some of the reviews said the legs were not included. Not the case with mine. All 4 legs were in the pkg. They also stayed in the holes (on the bottom of the bird) as long as you don't push too hard. They're only made to barely go in.
on June 6, 2011
I contacted the seller about this, and of course received no response. I did not get the legs for the second set of flamingos. I ordered a set to torture my neighbors and a set for my mom for mothers day and did not receive enough legs. Now I have to go to Lowes and buy some, and hope that they work. Also, the plastic where the legs are supposed to go was melted shut on all four birds and that is just poor craftsmanship. But honestly I wouldnt care if I had received the right number of legs in the FIRST PLACE.
on December 18, 2015
Flamingos did not come with any legs or mounting rods.
review image
on December 30, 2011
I am so dissatisfied with my purchase of the pink flamingo yard ornaments...1. They did not even come with a stand. I guess you are just supposed to throw them out in the yard and let them lie there! How stupid is that?? 2. The flamingos have black marker all over their heads. I expected first quality products for what I paid and it seems like I got used junk. I will never order from this company again and will follow-up with Amazon to see why they let this company sell junk products through their website!!