Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball
- Spinning frog character and caterpillar bead chaser
- Spinning paddle with mirror
- Squeaker and clacking rings
- Roller ball with colorful rattle beads
- Handles with multiple textures are easy for baby to grasp
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- My 9-month-old still plays with it at least briefly every day.
- He loves the spinning ball at one end.
- A good variety of shapes to spin and chew on.
- The ribbed rings are not in contrasting colors, as pictured.
- The paint on the caterpillar's body has begun to chip/scrape off.
- My baby has never been able to make the squeaker at one end squeak, and doesn't seem amused by the squeaky sound that it makes. (He loves every other squeaker out there.)
- He's never seemed overly interested in this toy.
Update: At 10 months, my baby is not interested in this toy any longer.
She stopped playing with it around the time she got 10 months old, but hey, that's a toy for young babies, not toddlers, so I don't agree with reviewers who complain about the short life time of it, especially when I think how much it was loved and used for these months! And even if it is not used anymore, it is still in such a good shape that her siblings will be able to use it, too. And for sure, they'll love it!
My recommendation is to purchase this for a younger baby...they will LOVE it! It does have a lot to do and is very durable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Found this in the lighting deals. Thought it would make a great backup present. Great quality and great price.Published 1 day ago by mom of 4
6 month old granddaughter loves it. A bit large and heavy, so should work for a few more months.Published 7 days ago by Elvye
Love it! My daughter is only four months old but out of all her toys she always grabs this one! Definitely happy I chose this for her!Published 15 days ago by Amazon Customer