5.0 out of 5 stars One of the first toys she was able to play with by herself
Published 13 months ago by Jennifer L. Prendki

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and cons.
Pros:
- My 9-month-old still plays with it at least briefly every day.
- He loves the spinning ball at one end.
- A good variety of shapes to spin and chew on.

Cons:
- The ribbed rings are not in contrasting colors, as pictured.
- The paint on the caterpillar's body has begun to chip/scrape off.
- My baby has never been able to...
Published 20 months ago by Rorobaby

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and cons., July 30, 2012
This review is from: Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball (Baby Product)
Pros:
- My 9-month-old still plays with it at least briefly every day.
- He loves the spinning ball at one end.
- A good variety of shapes to spin and chew on.

Cons:
- The ribbed rings are not in contrasting colors, as pictured.
- The paint on the caterpillar's body has begun to chip/scrape off.
- My baby has never been able to make the squeaker at one end squeak, and doesn't seem amused by the squeaky sound that it makes. (He loves every other squeaker out there.)
- He's never seemed overly interested in this toy.

Update: At 10 months, my baby is not interested in this toy any longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the first toys she was able to play with by herself, March 13, 2013
This review is from: Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball (Baby Product)
I was looking for a toy that is not a teether, a rattle or a teddy bear, that my 3-month old baby girl would be able to use on her own at her young age. After looking around I decided to give this activity ball a try. Well, I was so right to do so! She immediately started grasping, shaking and putting this toy in her mouth, and a few days later she started pushing the frog up and down and trying to make the ball on top turn. Simply amazing! The ball offers lots of amusement for baby without the hassle of electronics, loud noises and annoying songs. She just didn't want to put it down and actually held on to it even when I was taking her to her room for a nap.

She stopped playing with it around the time she got 10 months old, but hey, that's a toy for young babies, not toddlers, so I don't agree with reviewers who complain about the short life time of it, especially when I think how much it was loved and used for these months! And even if it is not used anymore, it is still in such a good shape that her siblings will be able to use it, too. And for sure, they'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my 6 month old busy, July 23, 2012
This review is from: Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball (Baby Product)
Love this toy. My 6 month old daughter will play with this while she is laying down, sitting up, or in her chair. It is easy for her to grab & swing around, the colors are very vibrant to attract her interest, & there is plenty to do & enough different sounds that happen (when is playing with it) to make her want to keep checking it out. Very impressed. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So much to do for such a small price, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball (Baby Product)
My son LOVES to slide things and spin them so I thought he would LOVE this ball. I purchased it to put in his Easter basket when he was 12 months old. I honestly think that I missed the optimal window for this. He plays with it occasionally but doesn't love it like I thought he would.

My recommendation is to purchase this for a younger baby...they will LOVE it! It does have a lot to do and is very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball (Baby Product)
Great toy and good value. Will make a great gift for a 4 month old. Will use for awhile before out growing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for baby, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball (Baby Product)
Our granddaughter is 8 months old and loves this toy! She spends a lot of time with it and loves the end that "beeps". She talks to the little figures and seems to enjoy her time with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy to play with for 6 months old baby, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball (Baby Product)
Great toy, my baby loved it from the first sign. It is great for development, chewing, playing, he caries it everywhere with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet, simple and fabulous!, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball (Baby Product)
I bought this when my daughter was just about 5 months old (she's almost 7 months now) and it has been one of her favorites since then. It's not a true sphere more of an oblong shape so I wouldn't get it if your looking for a ball to roll on the floor. It's made up of several curved plastic rods surrounding a straight central rod. The top has a red squeaky button that my daughter loves to hear and the bottom has a spinny clear and red plastic ball with bbeads inside. The central rod has a green plastic frog that can be made to jump up and down. Each of the outer rods have lots of different bright colors and textures. One has differently shaped beads on it that can be slid up and down and another has a square blue spinning mirror. There are just so many different activities packed into this little inexpensive toy and it's very lightweight and easy to take with you when you travel. It definitely keeps my baby busy and the best part is their are no batteries, flashing lights and loud music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball (Baby Product)
Grandbabies just love this, one is 7 month and the other just turned 8 months and they both are fascinated by this toy! Lightweight so easy for them to hold and also moves easily for crawling practice. Each side has something different so keeps them busy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Granddaughter, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball (Baby Product)
We got this for our little 4 month old grandaughter. It is eye apealing, very chewable and great way to use her hands.

ARRAY(0xa15fb744)