5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Way Overpriced Here!
These are incredibly useful. I use them to attach various toys to my baby's swing, carseat, etc. I use them in temple attached to a toy so that when he drops it, the toy doesn't fall to the floor and I just reel it back in. He even loves the rings without any other toys, and will endlessly chew on them.

That said, I bought this exact same product in my local...
Published on February 21, 2009 by Marcy

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - item not as described
Published on December 21, 2010 by A_Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Way Overpriced Here!, February 21, 2009
This review is from: Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors (Baby Product)

That said, I bought this exact same product in my local Target for $4.99. Not on sale either.

Update: When I wrote this review these were selling on amazon for more than $15! It seems the price here has become more reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Use These All Over My House!, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors (Baby Product)
These links work great as baby toys, but I really feel they are a great home product as well. If you have kids, buy a set. You never know when they will come in handy!

I use these to:

-Hold my curtains open.
-Mark my wine glasses.
-Hang towels on my kitchen drawer knobs.
-Hang my diaper bag on the stroller.
-Hang scarves & belts in my closet.
-Put on door edges as pinch guards (got this idea from customer photos)
-Hang my bag on the edge of tables.
-Hold my measuring cups and spoons together.
-Hook multiple bags together.
-Keep my hair elastics together.

Basically anything you might use a lightweight caribeener for, you can use these links for. They've come in so handy, I plan to keep them long after my daughter outgrows her baby toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars More interesting to baby than you'd think..., November 30, 2008
This review is from: Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors (Baby Product)
I got these for my son when he was 4 months old and it was instantly his favorite toy. It was the only toy that his weak and uncoordinated grasp could master and I particularly love the padded links because they were gentler on his gums. At 6 months they still remained a favorite because they were the perfect teething toy. I highly recommend this product. You can get it much cheaper at your local Target or Walmart, though. They're also great for attaching toys to the stroller, car seat, etc. so they can be used on a regular basis even after your child is no longer interested in playing with them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - item not as described, December 21, 2010
This review is from: Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors (Baby Product)
As with another commenter, the set I received did not have the 6 soft coated rings that are pictured here and specifically promised in the description. When I went to try to exchange it, Amazon would only let me return it since they only allow exchanges if the problem is due to their error and, apparently, they don't count "item not as described" as an error on their part. I am disappointed with both the item and Amazon's customer service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Links don't "link", August 18, 2012
This review is from: Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors (Baby Product)
the links are poorly made - any slight tug and links come apart. not very durable - bend and twist easily. Save your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars These arent what they used to be, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors (Baby Product)
I had a set of these rings for my first child & I never had a problem with them. I ordered a new set when we had our second child and the ring ends don't meet up. Which means baby pulls on one ring and they come apart. If you are just using them as toys I suppose it would be fine but if you want them to hold toys from dropping or do not want to lose any rings when you are out & about, then they don't work well. I thought maybe I just got a dud but I just ordered a set for my niece & they are the same way. Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!!, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors (Baby Product)
These are a great gift to give to any expecting mother. They are so useful for hanging things on the carseat, swing, playmat, etc. My niece loved the texture (both in her mouth and hands).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Set of Links ...., July 10, 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors (Baby Product)
I love these links for my granddaughter. Not only do they work great for hooking toys to her stroller, bouncer, etc. but she loves to teeth on them. They do pull apart if lined up and she gives a good, hard tug on them. I like that though. I would rather they come apart than not and there is that boomerang effect and the toy pops up and hits her in the face. Of course, that is only my preference and others may not like that. Since they can pull apart you do have to keep an eye out for toys that go "overboard" when out and about. We have some of these from years ago and they were much larger and did hook together more firmly. Guess they just don't make stuff like they used to but these serve the purpose anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves them and so does Mommy, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors (Baby Product)
Happy baby means happy mommy. I got two sets and I couldn't be happier. It works to attach her toys to everything, from play pen to stroller. Baby is now 13 months and still enjoys them, so I got a set for her new baby cousin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids' Rings, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors (Baby Product)
These come in a medium plastic bag. It would be good for storing them but my kiddo want them ALL and she wanted them NOW. They are still holding up just fine aside from a few teeth marks. The colors are nice and bright.

Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors