Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$4.62+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 8, 2012
These links work great as baby toys, but I really feel they are a great home product as well. If you have kids, buy a set. You never know when they will come in handy!

I use these to:

-Hold my curtains open.
-Mark my wine glasses.
-Hang towels on my kitchen drawer knobs.
-Hang my diaper bag on the stroller.
-Hang scarves & belts in my closet.
-Put on door edges as pinch guards (got this idea from customer photos)
-Hang my bag on the edge of tables.
-Hold my measuring cups and spoons together.
-Hook multiple bags together.
-Keep my hair elastics together.

Basically anything you might use a lightweight caribeener for, you can use these links for. They've come in so handy, I plan to keep them long after my daughter outgrows her baby toys.
44 comments|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2009
These are incredibly useful. I use them to attach various toys to my baby's swing, carseat, etc. I use them in temple attached to a toy so that when he drops it, the toy doesn't fall to the floor and I just reel it back in. He even loves the rings without any other toys, and will endlessly chew on them.

That said, I bought this exact same product in my local Target for $4.99. Not on sale either.

Update: When I wrote this review these were selling on amazon for more than $15! It seems the price here has become more reasonable.
on November 30, 2008
I got these for my son when he was 4 months old and it was instantly his favorite toy. It was the only toy that his weak and uncoordinated grasp could master and I particularly love the padded links because they were gentler on his gums. At 6 months they still remained a favorite because they were the perfect teething toy. I highly recommend this product. You can get it much cheaper at your local Target or Walmart, though. They're also great for attaching toys to the stroller, car seat, etc. so they can be used on a regular basis even after your child is no longer interested in playing with them.
review image
22 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
These links are one of the most fundamental baby items you could have. They are total lifesavers for keeping toys within reach for your baby.
We use them to extend overhead toys, as a chain to keep toys from falling to the ground on the stroller (see pic), walker, carseat, and infant chairs, and they are perfectly handy general teethers. These things have kept my baby busy and kept me sane (not having to pick up toys 1000 times). Highly recommend!
on January 2, 2016
I purchased this toy links hoping they will prevent our baby from throwing his toys off strollers and highchairs, however, they totally underprofermed...

In the picture you can see the toy links on the left are thick and durable with small opening gap for linking. The toy links on the right are the Birght Starts ones and they are thin with big opening gap for linking, which means the links can unlink themselves with very minor force. Our baby was able to unlink them by himself just by pulling/tugging on his toys. Totally disappointment, but I guess they are cheap for a reason...
on October 6, 2014
I bought these to use as toys in my rat cages and after stringing them together and hanging them in the cages, my rats have been hanging from them, pulling on them and chewing on them. They really seem to like them and it adds a little bit of bright color to the cages as well.
on July 14, 2015
These links are too lightweight and do not stay hooked together. This baby loves to play with several of these strung together, but they come apart too easily. I have had other Bright Starts that did not come apart but these do. I do not recommend these.
They are too cheaply made.
on December 22, 2014
Not BPA free if you don't buy the right year. The ones I got were the wrong year. There is a code on them you have to decipher to figure out if they are the ones produced BPA free etc. Not worth the risk.
on November 14, 2015
These links are great for random needs as your baby grows. These links are great just as a toy themselves, or to hang various toys on other bright starts toys. We used them to hang other toys off his various bright starts toys. One package is plenty of links. They also have various textures on them which makes them interesting from a sensory
on June 22, 2015
Use these all the time, they're great as a stand alone chew toy and also for attaching other toys to things like strollers, car seats, bouncers, jumpers etc. didn't think I'd end up using all of them only took a few out at first now they're all out, some in the diaper bag, some in toy box, you get the idea. There's enough to keep in multiple places and always have clean ones while you wash the ones they throw or drop.