Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Price:$4.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 21, 2009
These are incredibly useful. I use them to attach various toys to my baby's swing, carseat, etc. I use them in temple attached to a toy so that when he drops it, the toy doesn't fall to the floor and I just reel it back in. He even loves the rings without any other toys, and will endlessly chew on them.

That said, I bought this exact same product in my local Target for $4.99. Not on sale either.

Update: When I wrote this review these were selling on amazon for more than $15! It seems the price here has become more reasonable.
0Comment76 of 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2012
These links work great as baby toys, but I really feel they are a great home product as well. If you have kids, buy a set. You never know when they will come in handy!

I use these to:

-Hold my curtains open.
-Mark my wine glasses.
-Hang towels on my kitchen drawer knobs.
-Hang my diaper bag on the stroller.
-Hang scarves & belts in my closet.
-Put on door edges as pinch guards (got this idea from customer photos)
-Hang my bag on the edge of tables.
-Hold my measuring cups and spoons together.
-Hook multiple bags together.
-Keep my hair elastics together.

Basically anything you might use a lightweight caribeener for, you can use these links for. They've come in so handy, I plan to keep them long after my daughter outgrows her baby toys.
44 comments105 of 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2008
I got these for my son when he was 4 months old and it was instantly his favorite toy. It was the only toy that his weak and uncoordinated grasp could master and I particularly love the padded links because they were gentler on his gums. At 6 months they still remained a favorite because they were the perfect teething toy. I highly recommend this product. You can get it much cheaper at your local Target or Walmart, though. They're also great for attaching toys to the stroller, car seat, etc. so they can be used on a regular basis even after your child is no longer interested in playing with them.
review image
22 comments58 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon May 18, 2015
These links are one of the most fundamental baby items you could have. They are total lifesavers for keeping toys within reach for your baby.
We use them to extend overhead toys, as a chain to keep toys from falling to the ground on the stroller (see pic), walker, carseat, and infant chairs, and they are perfectly handy general teethers. These things have kept my baby busy and kept me sane (not having to pick up toys 1000 times). Highly recommend!
on December 21, 2010
As with another commenter, the set I received did not have the 6 soft coated rings that are pictured here and specifically promised in the description. When I went to try to exchange it, Amazon would only let me return it since they only allow exchanges if the problem is due to their error and, apparently, they don't count "item not as described" as an error on their part. I am disappointed with both the item and Amazon's customer service.
11 comment74 of 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2014
I bought these to use as toys in my rat cages and after stringing them together and hanging them in the cages, my rats have been hanging from them, pulling on them and chewing on them. They really seem to like them and it adds a little bit of bright color to the cages as well.
on August 18, 2012
the links are poorly made - any slight tug and links come apart. not very durable - bend and twist easily. Save your money.
0Comment19 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2013
These are a great gift to give to any expecting mother. They are so useful for hanging things on the carseat, swing, playmat, etc. My niece loved the texture (both in her mouth and hands).
on January 2, 2016
I purchased this toy links hoping they will prevent our baby from throwing his toys off strollers and highchairs, however, they totally underprofermed...

In the picture you can see the toy links on the left are thick and durable with small opening gap for linking. The toy links on the right are the Birght Starts ones and they are thin with big opening gap for linking, which means the links can unlink themselves with very minor force. Our baby was able to unlink them by himself just by pulling/tugging on his toys. Totally disappointment, but I guess they are cheap for a reason...
on November 5, 2010
I received these link as part of a baby gift. I thought it was so unique and had never seen them sold before. They are very useful for attaching toys to baby's car seat and hanging on play gyms. I like that you can link them together to get your desired length. They come in a wide range of colors and textures. My babies sometimes enjoy just chewing on them rather than their toys. Great gift idea to throw in with a basket of items. I have found these very useful and you get so many. I haven't begun to use them all yet.