4.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy!
Published 12 months ago by D. hauenstein

1.0 out of 5 stars Way to close to baby
I have a Graco Snugride carseat. When I put this thing on I thought it was going to poke my daughter's eye out. Needless to say I took it off and returned it. This is not meant for all carseats and that should be made clear in the description.
Published on August 7, 2010 by Mia's Mommy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Way to close to baby, August 7, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit my carseat, November 11, 2011
This review is from: Bright Starts Petal Pusher Carrier Toy Bar (Baby Product)
The toy was very cute but, it didn't fit the handle on my Graco Snugride correctly. It hung down way to low and would have hit baby in the face. Sadly I had to destroy the packaging to get it out and now I can't return it:(

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an ok toy, July 28, 2008
This review is from: Bright Starts Petal Pusher Carrier Toy Bar (Baby Product)
I have an Evenflo carseat, so my handles are abit different then the one actually pictured it makes the toy sit just inches from her face. I haven't quite figured out how it has 6 melodies, do you need to open the battery compartment to activate this or something? You pull the middle toy down and it plays the same thing. My 3 month old daughter seems to like it espically the mirror she can look into but I doubt we'll be using this much longer the bigger she gets this toy would be sitting on top of her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy!, August 11, 2013
This review is from: Bright Starts Petal Pusher Carrier Toy Bar (Baby Product)
My little girl likes this toy. I put it on her swing/bouncer seat and she seems happy with it for about 10min or so. She is 11wks. The colors are bright and the toys hold her interest. The sun plays a tune when the star attached is pulled on, but the music is like a play piano in that it is kinda sharp sounding and my little girl really doesn't care for it. In fact, she cried the first time I pulled it. However, she really likes looking at the sun and it tilts downward so she can see it which I like. She bats at the other two toys. Overall I mostly like it because it's cute and pretty much does what I bought it for. One thing I don't like is that the little straps that hold it don't hold it in place on the swing/bouncer seat (we have a graco 2 in 1 swing) so it sometimes slides to one side when she pulls on the toys. They don't fit tight as shown in the picture (at least not on this). I haven't tried it on her car seat so it may be different depending on the shape of the bar on the seat you attach it to. The straps are elastic kinda like those straps you buy to hold a bed sheet on the bed and the clasp together with velcro. It does attach securely to the bar, but the straps just can't be pulled taunt so is can slide.

1.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it. Me, not so much., September 21, 2012
Matthew L. (San Gabriel Valley) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bright Starts Petal Pusher Carrier Toy Bar (Baby Product)
Our three month old daughter is delighted by the rattle and the cute songs, but within a week the dingus you pull to play the songs broke off. Replacing the three watch batteries inside turned out to be more expensive ($15 at our local drug store) than it would have been to just buy a new toy. Plan ahead and order spare batteries online as they seem to last about two - three weeks under not too frequent use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., February 18, 2012
This review is from: Bright Starts Petal Pusher Carrier Toy Bar (Baby Product)
I purchased this item a little over 7 months ago. I have purchased many other Bright Starts products and they have been great so I decided this would likely be great too. I'm sad to say I was extremely disapointed with it and a total waste of money. It was falling apart before I could even get it out of the box! The rattle ball fell off and I had to sew it back on, the elastic band of the pull cord was shot, and the battery was dead. I'd have spent almost as much shipping it back as what I spent on it so I kept it. I then tried to attach it to the carrier and had to immeadiately remove it because no matter how I tried to place it hung directly in the baby's face. I give this 2 stars because even though it didnt work out, it was super cute and a good idea.

Found that in my case it was much better to buy individual hanging toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves lights, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Petal Pusher Carrier Toy Bar (Baby Product)
My baby loves looking at this. She loves the music it plays and can't keep her eyes of the twinkling red lights on the cheeks of the sunflower.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter enjoys it but wish the straps would stay in place., May 21, 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Petal Pusher Carrier Toy Bar (Baby Product)
I wanted to get something for my daughter to use in her car seat. She instantly started playing with the hanging toys at around 3 1/2 months. She loves hitting the one on the right (the blue color circle). It makes noise and I can hear it as I drive... it makes me happy my daughter likes it so much. The other two she really doesn't play with. The animal on the left doesn't really do anything.. the middle toy plays music when you pull it down. I use this feature all the time when she starts to fuss, especially when I am pushing her in a stroller while shes in her car seat. I wish she could pull it herself to play music. She can reach and pull it but not hard enough to get it to play. My only real complaint is the straps used to hang on the car seat. They move all the time, one side will rise up and become lopsided. I have to constantly adjust the straps. For the price and the fact my daughter enjoys it, I am glad I purchased it but as a parent having to fix the straps is very annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 month old granddaughter loves it!, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Petal Pusher Carrier Toy Bar (Baby Product)
It is very easy to attach and remove..it keeps her occupied for trips in the car or riding in her stroller...it has several activities so doesn't seem to get bored...great quality and well worth the money...

4.0 out of 5 stars Toy bar, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Petal Pusher Carrier Toy Bar (Baby Product)
Excellent , this item has cool features, like the displayed lights for stimulation and the baby music, quite soothing for baby. Great purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›