5.0 out of 5 stars Marvilla
Cute, sturdy, safe and functional. Great for take-along entertaining and learning toy. The combination of colors invite the senses of touch, sight, and excitement when sound emanates. Excellent toy for the recommended ages.
Published on January 13, 2012 by Marvilla

1.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me
I have a six month old that is in the stage of just playing with toys that make sounds so I thought this toy would be great but the sound really sucks, you can't really hear anything...so she didn't like it. I guess you get what you pay for, right!!!
Published 3 months ago by Maribel

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvilla, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Bright Starts Pretty In Pink Get Movin' Music Player (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it!, August 20, 2013
she absolutely loves this toy. she loves pressing the buttons and hearing the sound but most of all she loves the lights on it

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 month old loves it!, August 2, 2013
The button is easily pressed so uncoordinated babies can still do it and the songs are short enough to keep their attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I've bought for my baby so far, September 12, 2013
I am so happy I decided to purchase this. My daughter is 3 months old now and loves this toy. She has begun to reach for it and loves the music and lights. By far her favorite toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Gift, February 12, 2014
I ordered this one for my niece's daughters.
She told me that her daughters love this small toy.
It sings and the lights show up on the small screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this., February 7, 2014
It plays great tunes, has cute buttons, its easy to hold, and my 9 month old loves it! Excellent price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars My two year old granddaughter loves to dance to this music., December 29, 2013
The grandkids love music and this toy allows the two year old to music that she can control. She can easily manipulate the buttons and she can play what she wants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, September 8, 2013
My daughter loves this (14 months) and it's not too horribly annoying sounding like most baby toys! I love that it's got different styles of music, from rock n roll to nursery songs :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a cute and entertaining toy!, September 27, 2012
My daughter really loves this toy. She's been playing with it since she was 3 months old and now at almost 8 months, she will still play with it daily. She loves pressing on the buttons and she loves to teethe on the handle too. What I love about this toy, especially when she was smaller, was that it was easy for my daughter to use. The button activates with a slight touch, which really helps instill cause and effect for smaller babies. There are about 20 or so melodies/songs that play classic children's songs and more importantly, while there is only one volume option, it's NOT TOO LOUD! There's also a light display and it plays funny sounds too, which keep this toy very interesting and engaging to babies. The actual toy is bright and is extremely durable, it will withstand the daily use and abuse of a baby or toddler playing without falling apart, (my friend's daughter had one for 3yrs until she passed it on to another family member). In the 5 months that we've owned this, my daughter has used this mulitple times a day and we've yet to change the batteries it originally came with. So long as you remember to turn it off, this will extend the battery life. It's a cute and affordable toy and I highly recommend purchasing this Bright Starts toy for your little one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me, May 16, 2014