Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Outdoor Deals on HTL

on February 18, 2014
Purchased this for a 1year old great granddaughter. It has no softness for little hands. No sounds, or buttons. I will stick with Vtech from now own.
on June 13, 2014
My little girl just got this for her first birthday. I don't think I would have ever bought it because I didn't think it would be that interesting, thats why gifts are so great...she loves it! The opening to the purse is pretty narrow but just right for little hands and, from the looks of it, makes pulling things out that much more surprising and fun. She likes me to put the bracelet on her and now attempts it herself. She tries to put things BACK in the purse now as well, this is after watching me do it for her MANY times :) but thats what learning is about, I love seeing little progressions like this! She still likes to destroy most things I organize but little toys like this are great to help her focus on putting back what she takes out. One small thing at a time.... thankful for this cool little gift.
on February 11, 2014
My daughter got this for her first birthday and she loves playing with this. She loves taking all the pieces in and out of the purse constantly! The pink bow plays a little sound. I wish that you could turn off the sounds on this toy. It seems that most toys these days that play sounds come with a switch to shut them off. Not a deal breaker on this toy though. My daughter's favorite toy in this set is the crinkly money and the cell phone. I was surprised that there was simply a rattle in there rather than being able to push the buttons. It is nice that the cell phone is smaller that she can easily hold and put to her ear! Great toy!
on July 29, 2013
is why I bought this for my one year old grand-niece. I give it a 4 as her mother was concerned looking at the package about the chokability of "a pocketbook having "so many pieces" even though I checked this out. The package should say loud and clear that it is safe for young children as I found out rooting around the listing. Her mother did, however, like the real money not debit card feature. Both of us agreed the pocketbook needed more money--five bills--to give the child a sense of exchanging money for things.
on December 22, 2013
This is really adorable. I bought this for my daughter's first birthday. She totes around an old ice cream container with things in it so I thought this would be an upgrade haha and she loves it. The little bow plays a cute little magical sound and she loves her "first purse". She can cram a surprising amount of things in it too! The "money" included is crinkly sounding and she likes to play with it, the mirror is ok, the pretend cell phone is a joke though- she could care less about that piece. All in all, I am very glad I bought this. She carries it around, it is light and sturdy.
on November 17, 2012
I have three girls, so we have tried just about every purse toy on the market. This purse by far has had the most enthusiastic response from my kids. It stays open so it is easy for little hands to put items in and take items out, it's easy to carry, and keeps them entertained over and over again. The accessories are simple, but durable. I would have paid a little more for this purse to include more advanced items, but the open design of the purse allows for any other items a little girl may want to put inside. We've had this toy for almost two years and it is still a favorite!
on December 13, 2012
My daughter loves to do things I do. Play with cell phone, pretend shes talking on it. And look at herself in the mirror like Mommy when she checks her make up. So this was the perfect toy for her. Although she is 12 months old and loses interest in toys very quickly, she will play with this for a good 20 mins. Which is a life saver for mommy when she needs some me time. :)The only thing I would change is the cellphone in the purse, the buttons dont press in or do anything. It just has a small rattle sound when shaken.
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2013
My daughter just turned one and I wanted a girly gift as she has been playing with my sons toys. This was great at one she loves putting items in and out of the purse. The money which crinkles is a favourite. The items are a nice size for small hands. The bow does make a noise when pressed but it does not last long so doesn't get to annoying. Overall for the price I cannot fault this toy. It will also grow with her as she gets bigger which is great.
on October 22, 2015
This is good for the put it in and take it out stage. Got this for my 6 month old and she would fiddle with it a little bit, but now that she is 14 months - she tends to stick with it longer and grab it more often. The money is crinkly sounding and the bow plays music that is not too annoying for a baby toy. Wish the buttons on the phone actually pushed in as buttons and the little mirror was better. Overall a decent toy
on December 31, 2014
My six month old received this toy for Christmas and it's already one of the first things she reaches for when we sit on the floor to play. The cell phone rattles, she gnaws on the chewy key, and her favorite thing to do is crinkle the money. I can see her continuing to enjoy this toy as she enters the inevitable "put things in/take things out" stage that all babies seem to go through. Great toy for a great price!