Customer Discussions > Flavors Of Entanglement forum

Brilliant album!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 3, 2008 5:53:09 PM PDT
GarionOrb says:
Just heard the whole album on VH1's The Leak. It's her most ambition album ever! I love it! I heard someone say that Flavors of Entanglement is to Alanis what Ray of Light was to Madonna. And it's true! It's etheral, spacey, electronic...but it's also incredibly poignant and organic. I love it!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2008 9:59:53 PM PDT
I totally agree James.. my jaw is dropped to the floor and im on the brink of tears. Its beautiful, creative, and seems to be perfect start to finnish. I hope the bonus tracks are put together as beautifully as the rest of the album. 4 years was well worth the wait for such a brilliant album! I cant hardly wait for June 10th!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2008 2:38:20 PM PDT
Nigar Kanbur says:
i totally agree too... alanis has always been my favorite so maybe i am not that objective about the album. however it's safe to say that Flavors of Entanglement is a great comeback album and believe me, bonus tracks are all great!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 7, 2008 1:12:44 PM PDT
Yes, this record is superb. And honestly, I can't imagine not getting the deluxe edition because the bonus tracks are gems. Can't wait for June 10th.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2008 12:29:27 PM PDT
B. Smith says:
I agree as well. By far my favorite total album sine Supposed Former!
Wishing 20/20 was going to be a bonus track because it is gorgeous! But Guy Who Leaves and Madness should have been on the real album in the first place. So worth the wait, so loving her new sound.

Another amazing album indeed!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jun 3, 2008
Latest post:  Jun 9, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Flavors Of Entanglement
Flavors Of Entanglement by Alanis Morissette (Audio CD - 2008)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (189)