Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bringers of the Light
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 19, 2002
This wonderful little book seems to have almost been kept a secret in comparison to the "With God" series, but it is certainly worth the read. I've read it twice, the first time just to get the basics of what it is saying, the second time to do the exercises in it. It's a lovely book for anyone interested in discovering for himself or herself a very personal view of "Right Livelihood" and the way to it. It is for anyone SERIOUSLY interested in conscious participation in one's own transformation and inner spiritual work. It makes you come face to face with your "stuff", so to speak. This book is a nugget of gold, written as if Neale Donald Walsch is sitting with you in a one on one session. This is one of the most enjoyable books that gets right to the point that I have read in the "New Thought" genre. Thanks, Neale, for having this "Conversation With Me"!
11 comment| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2000
These pages are perfect for those of us who are always looking for the perfect occupation, or searching for the right thing to do. The text offers very simple, quick exercises that bring us to the place of where we want to be...and the doing follows from there! It reminds us to "be", as we are human beings. Less emphasis is on "doing", because we are not human doings. I refer to this book often!
0Comment| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2002
Short, but full of insights, revelations and guidance. Ultimately, another tool in Walsh's campaign to guide us thru our existential dilemma. This, along with his other books, provides answers (actually, one all-encompassing answer, with hundreds of permutations) to the questions which have plagued many of us.
Behind the almost embarrasingly simple titles of some of his books lies a wealth of wisdom and truth which can change lives. Not for the spiritually stunted. (Altho, in the end, they too might benefit from it.)
on September 1, 2001
I love all works by Neale Donald Walsh but this little book was so powerful! An excellent book which makes you want to succeed in becoming the person you want to become. Which is a learning process over time so you may want to reread this book. Walsh writes with such depth but always light, easy to read and follow and flows quickly. This was truly an amazing book and you wouldn't want to miss it.
on September 3, 2004
This is a marvelous little jewel to help those of us interested in the CWG series to go from doingness to beingness. If you cannot grasp this concept easily, as I could not, please read Bringers of the Light. It will help you create the life you want. It also helps you to create states of being that you want to enjoy such as happiness, peace, compassion, etc. Very worth the read and price.
VINE VOICEon August 2, 2001
In Bringers of the Light, Walsh gives us simple but profound steps towards being the humans we want to become. The concepts seems simple enough, but can lead one to hours of reflection and I can see it giving me years of work! An excellent book for young adult through aged person - where ever you are on the road to being - use this as your guide, but be sure to read and use Part 2, Re-creating Yourself. They go hand in hand. I was amazed by the concepts of scientific reality I am familiar with, blending with spiritual and relationship reality to form a practical working base for being human. Everyone needs these two little books!
on July 5, 2001
This little book, by Neale Donald Walsh, is the best book that I have read by this remarkable author. Mr. Walsh gets right to the point and tells us how simple we can truly make our lives, if we want to. This is a great book to give to a friend or even a skeptic of Mr. Walsh's books. This little book is easy to read and understand. It was written and designed to capture your mind and your soul. It is also a book that can be reread many times, it is a learning experience. Polly Miller,
Woodstock, Ga.
on October 20, 2009
Thoughtful.
Inspired.
Although some may feel this book is best read after "Conversations with God" by the same author, I found it to be refreshingly succinct in leading the reader through a 5-Principle process of self-discovery and self-determination without that prerequisite.
This book is very tiny but powerful; it poses vital questions for the individual who wishes to know their "destiny" and for those already practicing "Light-bringers" and healers who desire to Help Others.
You cannot rush through this book; it is a constant stop and think journey and well worth it.
on January 9, 2007
Reading Bringers Of the Light is like sitting down and having a great chat with the author over a cup of good coffee. It's small but packed with insight into the steps needed to become a Bringer of the Light and encouragement in doing so. Mr. Walsch has given us another real gem for use in our spiritual search.
on February 23, 2014
I've been reading Conversations With God material for 20 years and a weekly email from Neale a month ago struck a chord in me that led to my purchasing this book. Interesting since I've been aware of it since its initial publication almost 20 years ago. As per usual, the timing was perfect and the book has crystallized my choice and resulting understanding of my purpose in life. Even at 64, never too late! This and the natural, if not intuitive, fact that once the choice has been made everything unlike it will come into your space. And I've been getting plenty of that! This and the companion follow-up book, ReCreating YOURSELF, which provides a process to put the principles into being, can be invaluable your own life and I recommend both as strongly as possible.