5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great tool
I have bought a few rink forks for presents and all my friends love it. What a pity it's been discontinued.
Published 8 months ago by Samantha Morrison

1.0 out of 5 stars What a piece of junk
I got two of these forks. One had already been returned, was missing batteries and didn't work when we did put batteries in it. The second is ok but better to spend a little more, this product isn"t what it is cracked up to be.
Published on October 19, 2012 by Andrea Berger

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great tool, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Brink BBQ Fork with Temperature Indicator (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Lawn & Patio)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have when BBQ'ING THICKER CUTS - Accuracy ???, January 4, 2014
THE ONLY CHALLANGE THAT I HAVE NOTED THROUGHT THE FIRST FEW USES IS THAT THE MEAT ACTUALLY IS COOKED A LITTLE MORE THAN THE LIGHTS INDICATE AND THAT THE LICHTS DO NOT MOVE OFF OF RARE UNTIL IT IS APPROACHING MEDIUM +. ALSO THE BATTERIES WERE NOT INCLUDED.

IF THERE IS A BETTER FORK AVAILABLE, KINDLY LET ME KNOW. SOMETIMES SPENDING MORE DOES NOT PROVIDE BETTER QUALITY. I HAVE SEEN THIS SAME FORK FOR CLOSE TO $30.00.

5.0 out of 5 stars BBQ Fork, September 7, 2013
When receiving my ordered BBQ Fork It stated that the batteries were included, they were not. The first time I went to use it on steaks cooking on the grille I noticed there were no batteries. I did not have any aaa batteries and was unable to use my new fork. I had to wait to buy batteries and used my fork the next time and use it every time I grille and love it very much.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a piece of junk, October 19, 2012