Brinkmann 810-5301-C Smoke-N-Grill Charcoal Smoker and Grill (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Want professional assembly of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Charcoal smoker and grill can accommodate up to 50 pounds of food
- 2 chrome-plated steel cooking grills; thermometer in domed lid; wooden handles
- Front-hinged chrome door for adding charcoal or water during the smoking process
- Porcelain-coated steel water and charcoal pans and instruction manual included
- Measures 17 by 17 by 32 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Heres a quick tip... about an hour before you are done smoking throw some veggies in the marinade/water pan and boil them in the smoker while finishing the meat. I also prop a instant read thermometer in the lid to get a accurate reading of the internal temp of the smoker (low, med, high guage is rather vague)
if you use both racks only put items you do not need to handle on the lower one as you won't be able to access it if food is also on the top rack.
Works great as a regular grill also.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have several Brinkmann smokers. This is their reinvention of a classic. The new design is horrible. Read morePublished 2 months ago by jjfantastic
There must be something I'm not understanding about this smoker/grill. I bought the exact same model last week from Home Depot at a cost of $49.00 + tax. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Paul
This is a REAL BASIC smoker. There is no air adjustment, the thermometer has no numbers on it, the charcoal bowl has no air holes, so it is difficult to maintain a high... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Not2Lucky
Got this smoker for my husband for Father's Day and he loves it. Perfect for a family cookout or big event...love it!!!Published 7 months ago by Tina Markus
Self assembly. Only issue is it's tough to keep the same temperature.Published 7 months ago by Bobbie-jo Boissoneault