5.0 out of 5 stars Nice purchase
Published 13 months ago by aliwishes

3.0 out of 5 stars Toxic?
We were surprised to see that these locks came with a warning that you need to wash hands after handling because of toxic materials. The locks themselves worked fine and were a good price.
Published 6 months ago by Kathryn T

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Toxic?, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Brinks 161-20271 TSA Approved 2mm Luggage Lock Solid Brass, 2-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice purchase, August 13, 2013
They are a nice set for luggage. They lock and unlock easily. The key slides in and out smoothly. The strength is only so so. They are small which is what is to be expected. If you want stronger locks then pay more. The keys are single edged. Locks with double edge keys are a pain for the key is awkward to slide in and out. Find out which type of key comes with the lock BEFORE you purchase it. Also pictures of locks are often deceiving about the size of the lock.

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner with great price and function, July 12, 2014
Good price, keys work smoothly, light weight and compact, all you could ask for in a TSA lock.

5.0 out of 5 stars If the TSA is happy, and it keeps my luggage secure, September 16, 2014
Margaret Swan (Richmond Heights) - See all my reviews
I just wanted something to keep my suitcase from opening in transit and this fits the bill. When I dropped my suitcase off with the TSA personnel I was asked if I had a lock on my suitcase. When I told him it was a TSA approved lock he said then it was no problem. If the TSA is happy, and it keeps my luggage secure, I'm happy.

The only small downside is that the keys aren't real easy to use. For some reason they don't work as well as they should. But they do work so I was fine with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice experience, August 5, 2013
Product is tough and exactly resembles as described online. Would surely recommend this product to my friends and colleague. Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8, 2014
karen sutherland (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
A-OK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment for safe travel., July 7, 2014
Used these locks on a recent trip, work great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Locks, July 5, 2014
Buffy (Seattle, Washington) - See all my reviews
These little locks are great for my luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars TSA approved and durable, June 26, 2014
L. A. Adolf (Everett, WA USA) - See all my reviews
With the TSA having exacting standards for luggage locks, I opted for these Brinks solid brass models. Looking forward to using them on a trip to London later this year. Construction of these locks lives up to the Brinks name.

4.0 out of 5 stars Got exactly what I needed, June 20, 2014
One of the keys did not easily go in, but it worked just fine once you get it in. We'll see how the locks hold up, as I travel to four countries in one month and take at least 12 flights in one month.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›