5.0 out of 5 stars Now I can lock my bag!
These little locks worked well on a recent International Flight making me feel that my "stuff" was safe during baggage handling. I also used them in the hotel room so I knew my souvenirs were not going to disappear while we were out. All four keys are the same so we don't have to worry about losing the key.
Published 6 months ago by Sea Legs

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Does the job emblems are just stickers and they all fell off already.
Published 1 month ago by Chun Li

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I can lock my bag!, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Brinks 161-20471 TSA Approved 22mm Luggage Lock Solid Brass, 4-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect at the airport, March 2, 2014
Cara (Milwaukee, Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
We just used them on our bags for international travel and they curb-checked them, locked, without any problems. They worked well on our Samsonite bags. Good price & service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super heavy duty lock, August 1, 2013
Locks are solid metal and have lasted through a major trip with connections. No idea if TSA took them off to check my bag (no TSA note left). Only complaint is that the little red emblem on them that designates the TSA approval fell off of one, but there is an additional TSA approval engraving down by the keyhole. No problem fitting them into the zipper holes on my suitcases either.

I wish the combo locks were as well made and as sturdy as these ones so I could not have keys to worry about anymore!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest one's avaliable in market with this quality, December 24, 2013
I just ordered the lock and the quality of the locks look good. They appear to be pretty sturdy
All the locks use the same key which for me is the best part, you need to be looking around the keychain finding the right key for the lock. Since there are 4 keys, in case I loose one or two the lock would still be usable. I will try to upload additional pictures of the lock if I can.

I would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and secure, November 7, 2013
Jan (Walton, New York, US) - See all my reviews
Took trip to Hawaii and they worked great. Keep the luggage secure. They are just the right size, not too big or too small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate low level security., March 7, 2014
Used these on a recent trip to secure luggage zippers while traveling or when leaving the bags in the hotel rooms. I know they are not
"pick proof" but I felt that these locks were sufficient in deterring the casual curious.
Great feature having them keyed alike.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent locks, March 3, 2014
Thiago S. Silva (São Paulo, Brazil) - See all my reviews
These are pretty decent and serve their purpose, quality is OK, keys can struggle to fit in and unlock the locks but all 4 locks share the same lock mechanism which is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 29, 2014
Does the job emblems are just stickers and they all fell off already.

3.0 out of 5 stars Keys did not go in on some of them without a lot of effort., May 12, 2014
Some did not open well.
The concept of 1 key for 4 locks is great.
Keys did not go in on some of them, it took extra effort.
Somewhat cheap.
Had a gummy feely on some of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stiff to open but they worked!, May 2, 2014
Just returned from Hawaii, and our cases were opened before they left the airport. With these TSA locks, nothing on the suitcase was broken, as we have experienced before with normal locks. Oh, yes, they are still rather stiff to open.

Rate and Discover Movies