Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: Inquiries - by emailChange

on February 28, 2014
These little locks worked well on a recent International Flight making me feel that my "stuff" was safe during baggage handling. I also used them in the hotel room so I knew my souvenirs were not going to disappear while we were out. All four keys are the same so we don't have to worry about losing the key.
33 comments18 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2013
I just ordered the lock and the quality of the locks look good. They appear to be pretty sturdy
All the locks use the same key which for me is the best part, you need to be looking around the keychain finding the right key for the lock. Since there are 4 keys, in case I loose one or two the lock would still be usable. I will try to upload additional pictures of the lock if I can.

I would definitely recommend them.
on March 2, 2014
We just used them on our bags for international travel and they curb-checked them, locked, without any problems. They worked well on our Samsonite bags. Good price & service.
on August 1, 2013
Locks are solid metal and have lasted through a major trip with connections. No idea if TSA took them off to check my bag (no TSA note left). Only complaint is that the little red emblem on them that designates the TSA approval fell off of one, but there is an additional TSA approval engraving down by the keyhole. No problem fitting them into the zipper holes on my suitcases either.

I wish the combo locks were as well made and as sturdy as these ones so I could not have keys to worry about anymore!
on March 7, 2014
Used these on a recent trip to secure luggage zippers while traveling or when leaving the bags in the hotel rooms. I know they are not
"pick proof" but I felt that these locks were sufficient in deterring the casual curious.
Great feature having them keyed alike.
on November 7, 2013
Took trip to Hawaii and they worked great. Keep the luggage secure. They are just the right size, not too big or too small.
on October 22, 2014
Traveling overseas can be challenging to keep everything in its place and organized. Luggage locks are needed since the disparity between the Haves and Have-nots are larger in some countries and the theft from unlocked baggage is simply too tempting. So these will not keep out the determined thief just the opportunistic thief. So finding the keys to all of the locks can be a challenge in itself. Having all 4 locks keyed to the same key was a solution. My wife did lose a key but I could open her locks, so all was fine.
on March 3, 2014
These are pretty decent and serve their purpose, quality is OK, keys can struggle to fit in and unlock the locks but all 4 locks share the same lock mechanism which is great.
on June 29, 2014
Does the job emblems are just stickers and they all fell off already.
on September 24, 2013
The loop was to small to fit on the Pelican cases that I bought them for so I put them on my zippered bag instead. Just for visual security, but I'm glad I didn't put them on my expensive cases because the TSA couldn't get them off and broke one of the zippers off my bag. Had one of the other types of TSA combination locks and it worked fine. TSA took it off no problem. I do not recommend this type at all.
11 comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse