|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 4.6 x 6.8 inches|
|Item model number||2717-105|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Brinks 2717-105 Single Cylinder Deadbolt Keyed on One Side, Polished Brass
|Price:||$13.57 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.62 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Installing a customer-supplied deadbolt lock
- Drilling holes and cutting mortises into door/jamb
- Installing strike plate in doorjamb
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Single cylinder deadbolt is keyed on one side
- Meets ANSI Grade 2 standards for pick, drill and bump resistance
- Durable metal construction with 1 inch deadbolt and steel anti-saw pin
- 4-way adjustable latch that fits any 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- Easy to install and fits all doors 1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch thick
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This deadbolt was simple to install. Instructions were very clear and it only took me a few minutes to get it in. The deadbolt glides smoothly, unlike my last one which I had to fight. And the lock feels solid.
The key is lightweight, almost doesn't feel like a real key; but I don't like heavy things in my purse, so that's okay with me -- as long as it works and doesn't break in the lock.
The indoor latch jiggles a little, which makes it feel a little bit on the cheap side. If it eventually breaks, I'll take Brinks up on its warranty and come back to post an update.
Otherwise, I'm satisfied with my purchase and I do have faith in Brinks. The lock works as it should, it's bright and shiny as I expect polished brass to be, the lock feels secure and it looks nice.