5.0 out of 5 stars Studded boots
Great flats boots for the winter... Love these boots! Love the slouch and the studded detail. Fit true to size and great quality. Matched perfectly to what i saw online. Not sure what everyone else is saying about being poorly made, because I LOVE THESE BOOTS!
Published on March 6, 2012 by Seiko1981

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy!!!
Published on February 11, 2012 by nangarcia

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy!!!, February 11, 2012
These boots are horrible and not nearly worth their cost. They are cardboard inside, no lining at all and they are huge. I wear a 7 1/2 and that's what I ordered. I could not wear the boots because they felt like they were falling off. When I was stuffing tissue in them to prepare to return them, my hand went THROUGH the boot, it just fell apart. I was very disappointed and upset that I paid so much for them and couldn't use them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Studded boot, March 23, 2012
Seasonal product because of felt-like material used in construction but for the price, it is very cute and it certainly is a great deal. I've received lots of compliments of this boot. It is relatively comfy and I enjoy this boot. I am glad I bought these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Studded boots, March 6, 2012
This review is from: Brinley Co Womens Studded Trim Slouchy Mid-calf Boots (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mary, January 14, 2012
I wear a size 8 and they were huge. I sent them back for a 7 and they fit fine. Nice boot but the studs on them look like they could discolor easily so I returned mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slouchy Brinley Boots, December 18, 2011
These boots are great for a season, the price was right, zip up would be better, but they are OK, thanks,CW

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, January 9, 2014
These were not for me. The lady said the boot falls down around the ankles like a worn out sock.

3.0 out of 5 stars They didn't last long, January 2, 2014
Emily (Oklahoma, USA) - See all my reviews
I didn't even get a whole season's wear out of these boots. Also don't get them wet, they will soak through very quickly!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Boots?, October 16, 2013
No, I couldn't believe how ordinary these boots were. They don't fit under your knees because the cloth is too thin they dropped. Waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, May 16, 2013
I like it but the only thing i dont like is that it actually falls the top part. But the rest is good

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots, so-so quality, December 8, 2012
I bought the pair of boots last year. It's nice for autumn or early winter. I like its color and style, which looks pretty cute with the casual outfits of a student like me. However, the quality is just so so. If you use it everyday, this will not last long. Also, I think they should only be used when you don't have to walk/run a lot. Otherwise, you may end up hurting your feet later.