5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!
Published on December 31, 2011 by Brenda G.

3.0 out of 5 stars look nice but fit was incorrect
Loved the look of the boots but when I tried them on the fit was wrong they state size 10 but they aren't they are way too small which is too bad because they are great looking boots
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, December 31, 2011
These boots are great! Very comfortable and versatile. You can dress them down by tucking straight jeans or leggings or dress them up with nice pants or with tights and a dress! The only thing I'd suggest, is if you plan on wearing thick socks with these, or prefer extra room for movement in the toes, I'd go up a size. I wear a 7, and they fit perfectly, but there isn't much room in the actual foot area to wear a heavy sock if you wanted to.....and make sure you scuff the bottoms real good before wearing them..they are extremely slick!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute with a few flaws!, December 11, 2011
This review is from: Brinley Co Womens Ring Accent Slouchy Boot (Apparel)
I was looking for an affordable pair of boots that had a short heel (2 inches) and were leather, to match my leather jacket. I ordered the black and received them about 5 days later. Well, they are awesome, except that the padding on the inside foot-area wasn't attached to the boot. They would wrinkle up every time I put them on, and let's just say that's very uncomfortable. I ended up getting inserts that had sticky bottoms and I fixed the problem and now they're great.

I ordered a size 9 (in tennis shoes I'm an 8) and wish I had gone with an 8 1/2 but the insert made them perfect. They are very loud though! Oh, there is elasticity in the calf part so it can fit a variety of calf-widths.

I'd order them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, October 13, 2011
This review is from: Brinley Co Womens Ring Accent Slouchy Boot (Apparel)
I just recieved these boots today, i was looking for an inexpensive pair btw, anyway they fit well. Good buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars can't really walk in these, June 15, 2014
not a very comfortable shoe. you're better off spending more on a boot with a comfortable sole and heel that isn't a block of plastic

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift, December 30, 2013
I bought these for my wife as a gift a few years ago and she loves them. The only real issue is that they are a color that apparently doesn't go with very many different outfits. We both like them though.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like these boots!, April 12, 2013
I bought these with hesitation, but for such a cheap price, I really can't complain! They are not great shoes for wearing for more than 3 or 4 hours at a time, but they look cute and fit nicely. If I could have tried them on in the store before purchasing I definitely would've purchased them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots!, January 30, 2013
Bought these as a gift for my sister in law and she loves them. They are very cute and comfortable. Arrived quickly as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable and slippery!!, January 23, 2013
I would not recommend this boot. It is soooo uncomfortable. The heel of the shoe is set too far forward making it uncomfortable and hard to walk in. I am a dancer so I have no problem with grace or balance but have slipped in these shoes at least once every time I wear them.

3.0 out of 5 stars look nice but fit was incorrect, January 18, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not what i expected., January 2, 2013
but then again, why did i expect more out of a budget price boot. Manufactured by a company called Top Moda and this shoe looks pretty cheap. i ordered them for my teen sister and she did not like the quality either. Hard to walk in, poor craftsmanship, low quality materials.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›