4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and for the big calf ladies!
Published on October 30, 2012 by Peeks

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not purchase
Love the color of the boots but they are pretty uncomfortable. No support on the foot so cannot wear for long periods of time.
Published on January 30, 2013 by Brilea23

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and for the big calf ladies!, October 30, 2012
Peeks (California) - See all my reviews
I am petite with big calves. Finding a pair of cute boots to fit is very stressful. After reading the reviews that these boots are wide and fit big calves, I had to take a chance on them. I purchased them in black, gray and camel. They are very comfy, stylish and most important of all they zip all the way up! My calf is 16.5 inches. For the ladies with big, muscular calves, I recommend these boots!

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, November 26, 2014
I'm 5'9 with all my height in my legs, these boots hit me right about mid calf. Very cute, slouchy boots. I've been wearing these boots for two days now and I'm starting to worry about getting a bend/wrinkle at the top of the toes where my foot bends, but otherwise I'm a fan. I've purchased these boots before and they lasted 2 years before I started to get any sort of wear. I recommend them wholeheartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots, November 29, 2011
I bought these boots because I wanted a dressy-ish pair of boots that had a modern style. These boots are great. They fit well and are comfortable to wear. I think the look great with jeans. The calf area is very loose and should fit people with larger and smaller calfs. Even though they are fake suede I don't feel that they are cheap looking. I would suggest them to anyone wanting a cute and affordable pair of boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY FOUND BOOTS FOR FEET WITH PROBLEMS!!, November 23, 2013
I am sooooooooooo happy!!!! I finally found boots that don't cramp my feet or hurt in any way!!! I just placed an order for a brown pair!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Boot, October 25, 2013
These boots are exactly as described & they fit well. There is a zipper on the sides. The buckles are also adjustable, which is helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Brinley Co. Womens Regular and Wide-Calf Buckle Mid-Calf Slouch Microsuede Boot (Apparel)
comfortable shoes. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I BUY THESE. LOVE THEM. 100% recomended. thanks Brinley i'd would get them in another color

5.0 out of 5 stars love my boots. wear all the time! !, February 6, 2014
Great price and great boots. Wish I would of got 1 size smaller but they are comfy and cute. They Might run a little large in size;:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Squared toe, December 6, 2014
I love them...I actually really like the more square toe. They do have a funny smell when I opened them but they are individually sealed in a bag and boxed so that's probably why. I'll just air them out today. Super soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars FYI..Brinley and Journee boots are the same!, November 16, 2012
Already posted a review on the Journee boots. I ordered Brinley 2 pair were journee and the other were in the Brinley box.....same company. Just an FYI.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Boots!, November 12, 2011
I had been looking for boots like these in stores, but they were $40-$50. I got these for $25, including shipping. I love these boots, they look great with jeans or leggings and I have gotten a lot of compliments on them! I ordered my usual size 9 and they fit perfectly. I also love that they have traction on the bottom, unlike some other fashion boots, so I won't be worrying about slipping and falling on my butt this winter! The only problem I have is that one of the straps that is supposed to go behind the buckle to keep the 'belt' part from flapping is missing. It's not very noticeable and I'll be keeping these boots.