5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect!
Very nice looking, very comfortable. Put them on as soon as they came and wore them all day with no discomfort. Good quality for the price. The wide calf was a little larger than expected but still fit nicely. I will be ordering more from this brand.
Published 12 months ago by Alisha Cannon

3.0 out of 5 stars The wide calf option is very deceptive.
Published 12 months ago by N. McMechan

3.0 out of 5 stars The wide calf option is very deceptive., November 30, 2013
First I want to start off by saying that the actual look of the boots out of the box is very nice. The material is nice and for not being real leather it looks awesome. However, I ordered the wide calf option because my calves are 16 inches in circumference so I have to be careful when ordering boots online. The product description states that the boots are 14 inches in circumference for the regular sizes and 16 inches in circumference for the wide calf option. This is absolutely not true. I got the boots today and my calves are swimming in these boots. I measured the circumference of the opening of the boot and it is close to 19 inches in circumference. I am going to try to return these and try the regular sized boots but I am worried that they will be too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect!, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Brinley Co. Womens Buckle-Strap Knee-High Riding Boots (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars love these boots!, November 12, 2013
They run a bit small so if you are unsure I'd go a half size up but other than that they look great. Very comfortable as well, love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 14, 2013
It was pretty good for the price. The inside is lined with a bit of fur which is nice for a bit more warmth. The buckles do make some noise when I walk but it doesn't bother me much. The only thing is that one of my boots came with a missing buckle loop to keep the strap down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to go back and get the black pair!, November 5, 2013
Lydia Parziale (Fishkill, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Although regular shipping was painfully slow, the tan boots were beautiful (I have a stuck zipper on the right leg, but I can slip these on without using the zipper, so all is well). I ordered them a half size larger which is perfect because I want to be able to wear heavier socks with them. They looked so good that I went back and got the black pair, but this time, because the price of the boots was so low, I put expedited shipping on them. I got them really fast this time and they look every bit as good as the tan pair (and both zippers work fine).
Theyre comfortable enough for all day and in fact, Im able to ride my motorcycle with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love these but..., February 26, 2014
The look of these is amazing. The fit is great, though the wide calf option is really much wider then 16 inches. I read everyone talking about smell that came from the boots but I never detected one. I absolutely love these boots. However, I did notice fairly early on that the sole of the boot started to detach just a little. It wasn't a big deal at first I just put a bit of super glue on there and everything was OK. Unfortunately that only lasted a couple days before the back part of the sole where the heel is just detached even further! This really disappoints me because I've only had them for 2 months and I love these boots so much. I guess you get what you pay for :/

1.0 out of 5 stars Fit nice if you can get past the smell., December 28, 2013
They have a horri ble odor, not sure if it would fade in time. I am trying to send them back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fashion boots, May 31, 2014
Seemed to fit true to size. The bottoms were really hard but gel insoles really helped. There was a strong smell when I opened the box but after a few days of airing out the odor went away. For the price they held up excellent through the "winter" in Texas (which is fairly dry) Not sure how they'd hold up in a bunch of snow or rain. Will definitely be wearing them next cold season.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, May 3, 2014
i wear these all the time! i have larger calves and i was worried the boots would be too small around my calves but they are perfect with even a little extra room. i can still tuck my jeans in my boots and its still comfortable. they are durable and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Them!, April 26, 2014
These boots are super cute and I love them. Only complaint is that I wore them so much the heel wore out quite a lot