Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brinno ABR100OTG Card Reader for Brinno TLC200 Series Time Lapse Cameras
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 9, 2015
Works fine with my Samsung Note 10.1 tablet. I had tied to use a simple USB to SD Card with an OTG connector, but the SD card wasn't seen by the tablet. This gadget allowed the SD card to be seen right away, and also worked with a USB memory stick for routine file access. So it can do double duty as a Brinno reader as well as a regular USB stick for file transfers to and from the tablet.

Note that I did have to download another video player that was compatible with the Brinno video format. (Can't the industry agree on one format! Please!) But once I had an adequate player I could view the videos directly from the gadget--no need to transfer to the tablet. I generally delete the videos right away, so the ability to quickly view and delete makes this a very handy gadget to have in my bag.
on April 4, 2014
This is the second unit that I have bought because I damaged the first on trying to plug the micro USB into a USB 2 adapter. By measuring with a micrometer caliper, I discovered that the micro plug is a Micro B type which won't fit into the adapter. I need to plug the device into a USB port on my MAC computer so I need a USB 2 Male to Micro B adapter. I have a Brinno TLC 200 Time Lapse Camera. In order to view the video produced by the camera I have to take the SD card out of the camera and use the Brinno card reader plugged into my Mac Computer. Anyone buying the card reader should be warned that the micro USB plug is not a standard type A, but a larger type B.
on May 28, 2015
works fine
on November 25, 2013
It did not work with my smart phone (Samsung Galaxy s4. There are no software and no activation either. A big rip off!