Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
Yes, that is it's only function, it takes pics at your designated time intervals and turns it into a time lapse video
Mar 31, 2015 by Swamper
votes
As of this momemt I believe so. You can check any time at http://brinno.com/
Mar 31, 2015 by S. Crawford
votes
Since the display goes to sleep, it can run for days.
28 days ago by J. Kyler
votes
YES - this has happened to me. All you need to do is replace the batteries, turn the unit on and set it to REC again. The pictures will continue to be accumulated. There is obviously be a break in frames for the period when the batteries were dead. And the next video of a 'day' will begin when you next begin to record. The software deals with this issue gracefully. I make it a habit to change batteries every 60-70 days and I use the Energized Ultra Lithium. I went 90 days once over last winter and one of my cameras did have dead batteries so I change them every 2 months without any issue. I find that the batteries are still quite well charged and when I replace them with new ones, I recycle the old ones for TV remotes and kid toys.
Nov 15, 2014 by Raymond Roberts
votes
There's a tripod hole at the bottom. If you visit a camera store you might find something there.
Jul 11, 2014 by ;-)
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers