5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, cute, cute!
Published on July 20, 2009 by Aderyn

2.0 out of 5 stars Where's it's Mama?
Disappointed. The toy is good quality.. but it is SO small..I didn't expect for the money this cost, to be able to fit this toy in the palm of my hand.
Published 23 months ago by Rebecca

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, cute, cute!, July 20, 2009
Aderyn (Small-Town Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Pull Along Dachshund (Baby Product)
Among all the ride-ons and battery-powered toys at my granddaughter's first birthday party, this was the biggest hit. When it arrived, I was surprised that it was smaller than I expected (even though I'd read the description), but it was the perfect size for a 1-year-old -- and very popular with her older toddler cousins, as well. It ended up covered with cake frosting and ice cream, but we stuck it under the faucet and it looked as good as ever. A really nice, simple toy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Where's it's Mama?, January 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brio-the best!, September 30, 2008
This review is from: Pull Along Dachshund (Baby Product)
Over 25 years ago my children received Brio toys as gifts--and they were so durable and fun, I buy them now as gifts for children. They are well made and stand up to many, many hours of play. I saved my children's and they look brand new...the newer ones probably will too! (The 4 stars on the "fun" rating is an error--should have been 5 but I can't go back and edit it....)

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous pull toy, May 22, 2012
M. Pierce (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pull Along Dachshund (Baby Product)
Our little grandson is finally crawling forward (instead of his usual backward propulsion) to catch the little doggies tail! His three year old sister pulls and he crawls - great fun for the siblings, while the doting parents and grandparents cheer them both on. All Brio products are soooo very durable!

2.0 out of 5 stars Where's the rest of him?, December 2, 2013
This review is from: Pull Along Dachshund (Baby Product)
I am very disappointed in this toy. Good grief it is tiny. I guess I should have paid more attention to the dimensions listed. This thing is too small for anything but a baby. I'm pretty sure my toddler grandson will smash this in no time. Be warned it is not worth the price. Way too small in my opinion, the picture is deceptive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid toy, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Pull Along Dachshund (Baby Product)
I've stepped on it numerous times and almost fallen, it hasn't cracked or broke yet! I was worried about the tail ball falling off/choking hazard, but it is on there really good. My 18 month old plays with this toy every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Appreciation for design, October 1, 2012
This review is from: Pull Along Dachshund (Baby Product)
The little dog is well balanced,with a beautiful finish that resists chipping. The head turns, the ears can be moved and the tail boinged. The colors attract attention, very well made and babies love this dachshund. Simple and well designed, this one can move on to be used in the older childs play too. Elegant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than I expected, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Pull Along Dachshund (Baby Product)
It's very cute and very nicely made. My four year-old specifically requested a pull along dog, a pull along fluffy dog. So, while I didn't even know these kinds of toys existed I did my research. Thanks, Amazon. I think I might have loved it were it a bit bigger, but my daughter didn't mention it at all. She is tall for her age and pulls it easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but string is different than picture, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Pull Along Dachshund (Baby Product)
This is very cute, and my daughter loves it, but the pull string is a solid yellow, not the cute multi color shown. Also, the string is bulging in a couple of spots after only a couple weeks of play. Not sure, what's going on with this, but hopefully it doesn't continue or we may have to return.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Pull Along Dachshund (Baby Product)
I got this for my 2 year old nephew. It's built really well & he plays with it for hours. Very happy with the product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›