Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2013
Disappointed. The toy is good quality.. but it is SO small..I didn't expect for the money this cost, to be able to fit this toy in the palm of my hand.
VINE VOICEon July 20, 2009
Among all the ride-ons and battery-powered toys at my granddaughter's first birthday party, this was the biggest hit. When it arrived, I was surprised that it was smaller than I expected (even though I'd read the description), but it was the perfect size for a 1-year-old -- and very popular with her older toddler cousins, as well. It ended up covered with cake frosting and ice cream, but we stuck it under the faucet and it looked as good as ever. A really nice, simple toy!
on May 22, 2012
Our little grandson is finally crawling forward (instead of his usual backward propulsion) to catch the little doggies tail! His three year old sister pulls and he crawls - great fun for the siblings, while the doting parents and grandparents cheer them both on. All Brio products are soooo very durable!
on October 1, 2012
The little dog is well balanced,with a beautiful finish that resists chipping. The head turns, the ears can be moved and the tail boinged. The colors attract attention, very well made and babies love this dachshund. Simple and well designed, this one can move on to be used in the older childs play too. Elegant.
on December 31, 2012
I've stepped on it numerous times and almost fallen, it hasn't cracked or broke yet! I was worried about the tail ball falling off/choking hazard, but it is on there really good. My 18 month old plays with this toy every day.
on September 30, 2008
Over 25 years ago my children received Brio toys as gifts--and they were so durable and fun, I buy them now as gifts for children. They are well made and stand up to many, many hours of play. I saved my children's and they look brand new...the newer ones probably will too! (The 4 stars on the "fun" rating is an error--should have been 5 but I can't go back and edit it....)
on December 2, 2013
I am very disappointed in this toy. Good grief it is tiny. I guess I should have paid more attention to the dimensions listed. This thing is too small for anything but a baby. I'm pretty sure my toddler grandson will smash this in no time. Be warned it is not worth the price. Way too small in my opinion, the picture is deceptive.
on January 1, 2014
It's very cute and very nicely made. My four year-old specifically requested a pull along dog, a pull along fluffy dog. So, while I didn't even know these kinds of toys existed I did my research. Thanks, Amazon. I think I might have loved it were it a bit bigger, but my daughter didn't mention it at all. She is tall for her age and pulls it easily.
on November 14, 2014
this little toy brought back some great memories of my childrens toys, and that is why I was drawn to it for my now Grandchildren. I was very disappointed by it size. I will be more careful next time and look at the dimensions before I click to buy.
on July 19, 2016
This is a great toy. It is quiet when it is pulled but the ears and the tail move. My 16 month old granddaughter likes to touch it and play with it. My 4 yr old grandson is in love with it. He pulls it everywhere, talks to it, pets it and is convinced his sister couldn't possibly love it as much as he does, lol. We will need get another one for her. Lol.

See 1 answered question