- Width: 1.75in (44mm); length: 72in (1830mm); total watts: 627; voltage: 120VAC
- Heavy insulated heating tape is constructed of a knitted and double-braided fiberglass outer sheath cover that is suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
- Maximum exposure temperature: 900 degree F (482 degree C); power density: 5.1w/sq in (0.008w/sq mm)
- Power leads on the same end; includes high-temperature tie-downs for easy installation
- Perfect for heating laboratory apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more; requires temperature controller (sold separately)
Have one to sell?
BriskHeat BIH171060L XtremeFLEX BIH Heavy Insulated Heating Tape, W x L: 1.75 x 72-Inch, 120VAC, Same End Leads
|Price:||$256.06 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
3 new from $233.45
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||72 inches|
|Overall Width||1-3/4 inches|
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This 1.75in wide, 72in long XtremeFLEX BIH Series heavy insulated heating tape is constructed of a knitted and double-braided fiberglass outer sheath cover. It has power leads on the same end and includes high-temperature tie-downs for easy installation. This tape provides exceptional flexibility and durability with rapid thermal response, and is suitable for electrically conductive surfaces. A temperature controller is required (sold separately). Perfect for a wide range of applications including heating laboratory apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more. BIH Series heavy insulated heating tape can tolerate a maximum exposure temperature of 900 degree F (482 degree C). The power density is 8.6watts/sq in (0.013watts/sq mm). Includes 24in (610mm) power leads with separable standard 2-prong power plug (NEMA 1-15). Requires Temperature Controller (Sold Separately). Material: Fiberglass, Knitted And Double-Braided. Power Density: 8.6w/sq in (0.013w/sq mm). Width: 1.75in (44mm). Length: 72in (1830mm). Total Watts: 627. Voltage: 120VAC. BriskHeat #: BIH171060L.
There are no customer reviews yet.