- Width: 3in (76mm); length: 24in (610mm); total watts: 432; voltage: 120VAC
- Moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber makes up the extruded outer sheath
- Uniform, fiberglass-reinforced, serpentine-wound multi-stranded heating element is suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
- Includes an adjustable thermostat control and a 6ft (2m) long power cord with a 120VAC standard 2-prong NEMA 1-15 plug
- Thermostat has a range of 50 to 425 degrees F (10 to 218 degrees C), and the tape can tolerate a maximum exposure temperature of 450 degrees F (232 degrees C)
Other Sellers on Amazon
$387.95 ($387.95 / Each)
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: Norex Supply - Save up to 70% on everything!
Have one to sell?
BriskHeat HSTAT301002 XtremeFLEX HSTAT Silicone Rubber Heating Tape With Adjustable Thermostat Controller, W x L: 3 x 24-Inch, 120VAC
|Price:||$236.25 ($236.25 / Each) + $6.07 shipping|
Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks.
Ships from and sold by BriskHeat Corporation.
3 new from $236.25
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||24 inches|
|Overall Width||3 inches|
This 3in wide, 24in long XtremeFLEX HSTAT heating tape comes with an adjustable thermostat contro... See more product details
This 3in wide, 24in long XtremeFLEX HSTAT heating tape comes with an adjustable thermostat control. Moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber makes up the extruded outer sheath. It has a uniform, fiberglass-reinforced, serpentine-wound multi-stranded heating element and is suitable for electrically conductive surfaces. The adjustable thermostat has a range of 50 to 425°F (10 to 218°C), and the tape can tolerate a maximum exposure temperature of 450°F (232°C). The power density is 6.0watts/sq in (0.009watts/sq mm). HSTAT silicone rubber heating tape provides exceptional heater flexibility, durability, and uniformity with a rapid heat-up and thermal response. It is useful for a wide range of applications such as process temperature control, de-icing, and supplemental heat, and can quickly heat valves, pumps, gas tubing, filter housings, and more. It includes a 6ft (2m) long power cord with a 120VAC standard 2-prong NEMA 1-15 plug. Includes Adjustable Thermostat Control. Material: Silicone Rubber. Maximum Exposure Temperature: 450°F (232°C). Thermostat Temperature: 50 To 425°F (10 To 218°C). Power Density: 6watts/sq in (0.009watts/sq mm). Width: 3in (76mm). Length: 24in (610mm). Total Watts: 432. Voltage: 120VAC. BriskHeat #: HSTAT301002.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: l76 thermostat