- Temperature range: 32 to 500 degrees F; voltage: 120VAC; amperage: 15
- Self-contained, plug-and-play design with an easy-to-use digital controller with an audible alarm
- Designed for outdoor and indoor general purpose applications; must be mounted vertically (mounting feet included)
- Type K thermocouple mini and standard connector input (thermocouple sold separately)
- Includes 6ft long input power cord with standard 3-prong NEMA 5-15 plug and IP 67 four-pin (NEMA 6P equivalent) output receptacle (plug assembly included)
Have one to sell?
BriskHeat TTD500-K120 HotPoly TTD Outdoor-Use Digital On/Off Thermocouple Temperature Controller with Type-K Thermocouple, Range: 32 To 500°F, 120VAC
|Price:||$499.57 ($499.57 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $499.00
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|LowerTemperature Range||32 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Overall Length||8 inches|
|Overall Width||4-3/4 inches|
|Temperature Range||32/500 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||500 Degrees Fahrenheit|
This 120VAC TTD outdoor-use digital on/off temperature controller has a temperature range of 32 t... See more product details
Save on Powerblanket Heating Solutions!Learn more
This 120VAC TTD outdoor-use digital on/off temperature controller has a temperature range of 32 to 500° F and is designed for outdoor and indoor general purpose applications. It has a Type K thermocouple mini and standard connector input (thermocouple sold separately). The self-contained, plug-and-play design has an easy-to-use digital controller with an audible alarm. It has an average accuracy of +/-1% Full Scale (FS), with a resolution of 1° and a hysteresis of 5°. The controller has an operating exposure temperature of 14 to 131° F (-10 to 55° C) and a storage exposure temperature of -4 to 176° F (-20 to 80° C). It must be mounted vertically and comes with mounting feet. Includes a 6ft (1.8m) long input power cord with a standard 3-prong NEMA 5-15 plug and an IP 67 four-pin (NEMA 6P equivalent) output receptacle (plug assembly included). Dimensions (L x W x D): 8 x 4.75 x 3.75in (203 x 121 x 95mm). Temperature Range: 32 To 500° F. Voltage: 120VAC. Amperage: 15. Average Accuracy: +/-1%. Resolution: 1°. Hysteresis: 5°. Operating Exposure Temperature: 14 To 131° F (-10 To 55° C). Storage Exposure Temperature: -4 To 176° F (-20 To 80° C). BriskHeat #: TTD500-K120.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: nema 6p