Brita Ultramax 18-Cup Water Filtration Pitcher
Brita's advanced technologies turn ordinary tap water into healthier, great-tasting drinking water. This Brita Ultramax dispenser reduces 98% of lead, benzene, mercury, copper, chlorine (taste and odor), and more from tap water. With an 18-cup (144-ounce) capacity, the Brita Ultramax works well for busy families, sports teams, and offices.
To get started, just pop the filter cylinder (one included) into the plastic water reservoir, fill with cold tap water, wait for the water to filter to the lower chamber, and enjoy healthy water. The filter replacement indicator relays when it's time to replace the filter. The dispenser measures 14 inches tall by 9 inches wide by 7-2/3 inches deep. The dispenser should be washed by hand and carries a 10-year limited warranty.
Additional Uses: In addition to healthier, great-tasting drinking water, Brita water makes:
- Great-tasting hot and cold beverages
- Better ice cubes
- High quality water for women during pregnancy
- High quality infant formula for babies
Better for You. Better for the Environment.
Enjoy great-tasting, cleaner1 water for pennies per gallon. The Brita Grand pitcher removes impurities2 that are often found in tap water, and it reduces the taste and odor of chlorine. The water filtration pitcher is better for the environment, too--no bottles to throw away. Enjoy better water3 while creating less waste.
1Certified to reduce copper
2Substances reduced may not be in all users' water
3Compared to tap water
- Large capacity dispenser is ideal for families
- Eighteen 8-ounce glasses of filtered water capacity
- Fits right on the countertops or refrigerator shelf
- Flip-top lid for easy refilling
- Wash by hand (do not put in dishwasher)
- 1 Dispenser and 1 Filter included
DirectionsIn three simple steps, clean, delicious drinking water is ready to enjoy:
- Soak the new filter.
- Insert the filter into the reservoir.
- Add cold tap water.