Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
1
vote
the company told me only about 2% is filtered, leaving 98% of fluoride
Nov 6, 2007 by J. Hill
0
votes
Umm, the product description says it has a 1 1/2 quart capacity, which is 6 (8 ounce) cups
Mar 11, 2013 by Snow
0
votes
The height of the pitcher is 10 inches.
Jan 7, 2014 by Carol Fischel
0
votes
I'd say the two-month time on each filter applies if you're using it a lot, say 5 liters a day. Otherwise, you can keep it for 3-4 months.
Jun 25, 2013 by Daniel L. Cussen
0
votes
Does the lid stay on/ Feb 22, 2013
No. can not stay put. Also the filtered water has light black or blue color and taste bad. do not buy it.
Feb 22, 2013 by B. Frank
0
votes
I don't think so, because the filter is made to reduce the quantity of impurities of the water, but not to remove ions like calcium, that makes the hard water. We're talking about charcoal filters, designed primarily to improve the taste of the water.
Feb 22, 2013 by Caco
0
votes
Filters out cadmium,mercury& copper. Keeps a healthy level of fluoride.
Dec 25, 2014 by Mary
0
votes
It's wider at the top at 4.7", then tapers to about 4" at the bottom. If your shelf is about 4" or more, you'll be fine.
Aug 30, 2014 by Ian in NY
0
votes
Mine isn't doing this. I would use some very diluted bleach and clean it very well and replace the filter. Search for the dilution you'll need on the bleach and water for cleaning.
Jun 29, 2014 by Maybach
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›
 
Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers