Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
They are specific to a specific Brita Bottle. I ordered the wrong ones - the bottle looked almost exactly the same... Look on the bottom of your bottle and match the refill number (really hard to see because it black on clear, but should be there). Unfortunately, I opened them before I realized they were different so they are sitting on my shelf!
Oct 12, 2013 by TechChallenged
votes
Unfortunately, Brita products are only for Brita products. You would have to secure it at the top of your bottle and than squeeze the bottle so water can go through the filter. If you are able to secure it and squeeze the bottle it might work.
Jan 14, 2014 by TazHawaii
votes
About 3" tall x 3/4" dia. (not exact measurements). It's small enough to fit inside personal bottles.
9 days ago by Juan D Ortega
votes
Good Morning.....According to the Brita site it does state that only Brita brand filters are guaranteed to fit in all bottles. So I would say yes they should work.
24 days ago by Happy2Sell2U
votes
All Brita soft squeeze water bottles
Jun 12, 2015 by Olivia Vassilas
votes
This filter is designed for the Brita soft squeeze bottle.
May 17, 2015 by parcimony
votes
votes
Hi! Unfortunately the shipping is way more than the product is worth, according to amazon it would be around $20. I am sorry I wouldn't ship this abroad!
Jun 9, 2014 by Lafayette16
votes
I like the Brita water bottle, as shown on the page for these filters. It goes everywhere with me. I like being able to refill it with tap water, knowing that the filter will make it drinkable.
May 21, 2014 by Jane Austen
votes
Haven't tried it but I DO think it would clog up the filter
May 22, 2014 by Denise Elkin-andrews
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers