5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published on May 10, 2012 by Nicole M. Ohara

It's like drinking from a broken straw after you're too far away from the drive-thru to get another one. I think it works as designed; you are pulling water thru the filter as you drink but you're not getting all of the water.

You can squeeze it to drink as it is intended but that can be pretty messy.

I have other Brita products and they are great...
Published 3 months ago by Christopher T. Dallas

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 10, 2012
This review is from: Brita Squeezable Water Bottle with Filter 24 Oz. (Kitchen)
The plastic is very sturdy. It's light. I used it on tap water at home and at work and the outcome was the same, delicious. One of the nice things about this product is you don't have to soak the filter. You just fill the bottle up and squeeze it out, twice, and voila! it's ready to drink from. The users' guide says one filter is good for 60 refills. It's really easy to drink from, works just like a regular sports bottle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for use anywhere, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Brita Squeezable Water Bottle with Filter 24 Oz. (Kitchen)
I use it to filter water anywhere - and i do believe water tastes pretty good when using this. I did read reviews saying water leaked out from the sides and I agree with that. Water does leak from the sides and if using this bottle directly, the spout tends to develop a sort of odor. So I fill up this bottle with water and then pour it into a bottle (or glass) and drink from that. I suppose it is one extra step but still - i get clean water!! that is a plus!! And it is very useful for traveling what with airports not allowing water bottles and all.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as expensive bottle water, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Brita Squeezable Water Bottle with Filter 24 Oz. (Kitchen)
I wanted to save money so I thought I'd try the Clorox Brita water bottle. It tastes every bit as good as my favorite bottled water. And believe me, I am fussy about different brands of bottled water. And I do not like the taste of tap water at all. In fact, I am not really a water fan at all. But I am trying to be healthier and rehydrate my body. My only complaint, which really is little, is that I can't just chug the water down. You have to squeeze the sides of bottle which is how the water gets through the filter. I do have a little arthritis in my hands so it makes it just a teeny bit hard. But, I am more than happy in spite of this little thing. After all, I could squeeze it into another container. The bottle itself was another plus for me. It is chemical free. I like the handle too. I buy the replacement cartridges through Amazon and in doing the math, is still far cheaper than buying bottled water. More conveniant too.

I recommend this product for anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's like drinking from a broken straw after you're too far ..., May 7, 2014
Christopher T. Dallas (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brita Squeezable Water Bottle with Filter 24 Oz. (Kitchen)

You can squeeze it to drink as it is intended but that can be pretty messy.

I have other Brita products and they are great. This one just doesn't work for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a cruise, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Brita Squeezable Water Bottle with Filter 24 Oz. (Kitchen)
Have home Brita system that I love and use daily. I am going on my first cruise and did not know that you had to pay for bottled water. Went to my favorite place to find what I needed (Amazon). Brita has a great reputation, Purchased, but yet to be used. Cruise is in November 2013.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good water bottle, October 5, 2013
This review is from: Brita Squeezable Water Bottle with Filter 24 Oz. (Kitchen)
Works great. I took this to France and used it a lot. The water always tasted fresh. Filters are easy to replace and usually last about a month. The bottle seems like it is very thin but it holds up very well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but needs work., August 21, 2014
This review is from: Brita Squeezable Water Bottle with Filter 24 Oz. (Kitchen)
When I first got this, I was initially put off by the fact that you actually have to squeeze the water through the filter every time you drink. Think about that for a second...the less water is in it, the more you need to tip the bottle upside down and work harder to squeeze it through the filter.

The next issue I have is that after the very first use, now it leaks. The mouthpiece screws onto the top over the filter. Now, when I try to squeeze water through the filter, I end up squeezing water onto my clothes.

I gave it two stars because you CAN minimize the amount of water that leaks out onto you by not squeezing as hard (water ALWAYS leaks out the lid when I'm drinking)...but again, that means you aren't drinking as much and you immediately start to reevaluate why you paid what you did for a water bottle that essentially does not do its most basic function.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised it works, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Brita Squeezable Water Bottle with Filter 24 Oz. (Kitchen)
My tap water is nasty. As nasty as you can imagine. I live in the desert so the only water around is recycled sewage and rainwater basically, and they treat the hell out of it to make sure it's safe for drinking. This means you can smell the chlorine from a cup of water halfway across the room. I can't stand to drink it or even cook with it because it flavors my food with the taste of dirty poolwater and plastic. The worst days are when we run out of bottled water and I'm forced to either drink milk or water, and milk isn't exactly great at quenching thirst.

I saw this bottle at the store a few times and didn't think some little filter inside a plastic water bottle could really get rid of the pungent oder/flavor of my tap water....Lo and behold, it does. Completely, in fact. Not a single trace of Chlorine. Although the water doesn't taste fresh like some reviewers are saying...I used to live in Wisconsin and if you've never had fresh well water, you're missing out. The iron and minerals in it make it taste amazing. But i can't really complain, seeing as it's a filter, it can't add minerals to the water. So it tastes like...bottled water, I guess, although I just took a sip from a regular bottle of water and prefer that over the taste of the filtered water. No matter, my husband likes it just fine and will be taking it to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this water bottle, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Brita Squeezable Water Bottle with Filter 24 Oz. (Kitchen)
I just felt I had to drink more water on a daily basis. I do drink water but not as much as you are required to to stay hydrated so I decided to buy a water bottle that can last long instead of just buying bottled water from the store and keep refilling those bottles.

I really like the design of the bottle and the fact that it has a filter to remove that tap water taste. I've been drinking about two bottles full a day. The cool thing is that you can use this water bottle without the filter if you choose to put juice or other kinds of drinks in it. What I didn't like was that you don't get alot of water with a squeeze because it has to go throughthe filter but this isn't like one if those Gatorade sports bottle. If you take out the filter, then you'll get alot more water coming through. I like it so much that I take it to work every day.

Note: Be sure to squeeze a full bottle of water through the filter first before using it. It comes with these directions but I'm just letting you know ahead of time. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Parks & Road Trips..., March 25, 2014
This review is from: Brita Squeezable Water Bottle with Filter 24 Oz. (Kitchen)
It's that time again...summertime! Come to think of it it's always some variation of summer here in Houston...but I digress. This Brita Squeezable Water Bottle with Filter will be perfect for those treks to the doggie park, this summer, for me & the doggie. ;o)"

Rate and Discover Movies