Britax Advocate 70 CS Convertible Car Seat -- will it fit in my car

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 29, 2011 6:48:18 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 29, 2011 6:49:12 PM PDT
kfrey says:
Hello. I have an older model Acura sedan, and I am wondering if this car seat will fit in my car, and if it will fit, will anyone else fit in front of and alongside it. Many reviewers here seem to have SUVs, which I imagine have more space. Also, there have been some comments that this car seat takes up more space than related models because of the side impact cushions, but according to Amazon, this car seat has the same dimensions as the Britax Boulevard 70, which lacks this feature. Any input is welcome. Thanks.

Posted on Jun 12, 2011 5:32:27 AM PDT
Sir George says:
I have the same question - more specifically if anyone has been able to fit the Britax Advocate into a Mini Cooper - and again, if people were able to sit next to it and in front of it as well. Trying to imagine having it in there, and it is hard to see it working out... Any help appreciated.

Posted on Jun 27, 2011 5:56:15 AM PDT
Hi - we have this seat and have a honda crv - SUV - and i think the seat is too big for it! We are still rear facing though - we're going to switch this out out - into my husband's big truck - and i'm going to get a slimmer seat. It's a great seat - but VERY big!

Posted on Jul 6, 2011 11:12:05 AM PDT
M.R. says:
I went to the store and they allowed me to take the display out to see if it would fit in my car. I have a subaru impreza. It fit fine even with it reclined.

Posted on Jul 16, 2011 9:03:44 PM PDT
I have twins and I have two Britax Advocates in the back of my Nissan Sentra with plenty of room (I'm 5'10) the girls are almost three and a little over 3 feet tall. Still have room.

Posted on Mar 1, 2012 11:12:31 AM PST
M. Prediger says:
We have a Toyota Matrix, and am wondering if anyone else has a similar small to mid size car and if the car seat can sit behind the driver's seat without the seat having to be pushed all the way forward. Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 17, 2012 12:02:23 PM PDT
T.W.M. says:
We have the Britax Advocate in our MINI Cooper. It fits perfectly fine, rear or front facing. It doesn't block the rear view mirror view either, and leaves plenty of space for someone to sit next to it. The person in front of it will have to pull their seat up a bit, but that's to be expected in such a compact car. When it was rear facing, we found that it was much easier to put our child into the seat through the hatchgate/boot rather than through the passenger door.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 29, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 17, 2012

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Britax Advocate 70 CS Click & Safe Convertible Car Seat (Previous Version), Opus Gray
Britax Advocate 70 CS Click & Safe Convertible Car Seat (Previous Version), Opus Gray by Britax USA
4.4 out of 5 stars   (148)