Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 8, 2014
I was hesitant to spend so much money on a car seat/stroller but this is proving to be a great value. Being a first time parent the choice and options can be overwhelming and we learned there's no true safety rating for car seats, just a certification that the car seat meets the minimum safety standards so you're left to wonder if there's really a difference between the $80 car seat and the $200 car seat. I still have no idea about that and hope to never find out. What I can say is that you should take the time and install the base correctly to make sure there's less than a 1/2 inch of movement of the base before you put the seat and your baby in the car. The car seat seems sturdy enough and is easily put in and taken out of the car. The best part is how easily it fits into the stroller and how easy the stroller is to open and close up again for storage. I've seen parents struggle to open their strollers and install the car seat. The process for us takes about 30 seconds from the time we pull the stroller out of the trunk. Very well designed and simple to use. Well worth the extra investment of cash and would highly recommend.
on August 4, 2015
The car seat seems very comfortable, but the stroller is EXTREMELY tippy. My understanding is that if I lock the front wheel, I can avoid tipping, but then I can barely twist the stroller down the aisles at the grocery store. The good news is that with the baby strapped in to the car seat, he doesn't even cry if it falls over. (This has happened to us. Multiple times. Like I said, EXTREMELY tippy stroller). I can only assume that the car seat is keeping him safe and comfortable from the impact.
on January 2, 2015
Let me start of by saying this stroller works well no matter where you live ( I live in a city and don't always drive) My son was born early and was small this was the only way we could bring him out for the first few weeks (even if we were not driving) My husband and I felt safe putting him in this car seat. We have used the car seat (and stroller) with a car and it works well to keep your little one safe while you drive. The stroller folds and fits in the trunk well and easily. My son loves it and sleeps for hours in it sometimes. We choose this stroller for a lot of reasons. I am much smaller than my husband so we wanted a stroller I did not have to push on my tip toes and one he did not have to bend over and push. This one works well for the both of us. It folds and opens easy which is nice when you are on the move with your little one. If I had some negative to say it's that the care seat is a bit heavy but like I said holds your little one nicely. The top parts folds over enough to keep wind and sun out of your babies face. Love this system and would buy it again!
on October 23, 2014
As other reviews have posted - my ONLY beef with this stroller and car seat is the lack of storage and needing to buy a separate "stroller organizer" and having no room for my diaper bag underneath. If you're going for a shopping trip, it's not big deal to just grab my wallet phone and keys, but to not be able to cart my whole diaper bag under the stroller is a pretty big inconvenience.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ease of everything else about this. It turns on a dime, family members who put my daughter in and out constantly comment on how easy and convenient the whole system is. It's truly very easy to operate!
on February 23, 2015
My daughter loves this travel system. True, it's expensive but Amazon had the best price and delivered it right to her door, which is nice when you're 9 months pregnant. I made the stipulation when I gave it to her that she hands it down to her brother, when he's ready to start a family. This thing is built to last!
on March 24, 2014
I purchased several "great" strollers in the past 6 months (5 to be exact). They all had awesome bells and whistles, one even came with an LCD screen to ensure you had the base adjusted correctly. However, I have arthritis. Even though I confuse my self with superwoman at times-my hands quickly remind me that I'm not. Anyway-back to this thing.. the beauty of it is when you are removing the stroller from the car seat base- you don't have to jolt the kid up and down hoping for it to release. It is literally a smooth squeeze and just pick it up. On another awesome side note, seems like my kiddo fits better in this car seat!
on August 11, 2014
LOOOVE this stroller/travel system.
Like most new parents in this internet age I obsessed with research while I was pregnant, and both my husband and I are very satisfied with most of our decisions, but I think this is one of our favourites if not the single best buy for the baby/us.
I know this model has been recalled but when I read about why it was recalled and discontinued I wasn't too concerned about getting it anyway. The potential harm (finger lacerations) was to us as the parents not the baby and if we understood right it really could only happen if in a rush you use the "one hand fold" with two hands. We have been using this stroller for 5 weeks now and have folded and unfolded it many many times both in a rush and not, but always making sure we do it according to the instructions and so far we have had no problems at all.

For our lifestyle this has been perfect in so many ways:
1. Folds easily and quickly (we unfortunately live in an environment where car is everything so it is almost mandatory that the stroller can be folded into the trunk and unfolded out quickly) I do have to note that we have a station wagon and that this makes it even easier cause not only does it fit with room to spare it is actually quiet conveniently "rolled" in and out once the break is not on.
2. The car seat snaps in easily into the stroller and is easily removed.
One and two are also useful when you encounter stairs, cause it is so easy to take off the car seat with the baby and fold the stroller and then walk up the stairs. This is ofc significantly easier with two people.
3. Very stable on uneven terrain with the front wheel locked.
4. Sturdy and well built.
5. Steers well with the front wheel unlocked (despite the instructions we have been using it with the car seat and the swivel front wheel) and this is very important to us as the stroller gets used in malls and stores a lot so the locked front wheel would totally not be an option.
6. The shade is fantastic and especially when combined (car seat + stroller shade). Again this is extremely important as we live in a tropical climate with a lot of sunshine.
7. Feels well built (like some of the European brands, and unlike Graco)

The cons (for us all minor):
1. Seems a little unbalanced when trying to raise the front wheel to get over obstacles (it's hard to raise but then when you finally use enough strength to do so it feels like it could tip over).
2. The bottom basket is not easily accessible, esp when the stroller seat is in the lowest position as it needs to be once the car seat is snapped on top. I find that it this case the only way to access it is from the side. It's still sometimes useful to have but I don't really use it.
3. The car seat is quite big, I never thought of our car as small (Nissan Wingroad) until we tried installing this car seat. It barely fits, and forget about the front seats going all the way back.
4. Our car seat came defective apparently cause the part to adjust the recline angle would barely budge no matter what we did. We thought at first that the car seat had very limited option to adjust the angle but then we saw on YouTube a video of the part moving as smooth as a violin and it moved a whole 20 cm or more (we could only get it to move about 2 cm). We eventually managed to force it into a position that allowed for the little green thingie to be within the lines (basically meaning that the recline angle was ok). I was really happy we managed that since trying to get a replacement car seat was not an option as we live outside the US and that would take too long and cost us a lot of money with all the additional shipping.
5. The car seat is not ideal for a newborn with no head control. Our son looked pretty squished in it the first week or so with his chin down to his chest no matter how we positioned him. Now at 5 weeks he has good head and neck control and he looks much more comfortable in it.

I know other reviewers have mentioned the handle as a downside, and yes it is not the most ideal in hot weather and your hands will smell like you just went to the gym but I seriously can not put that as a real con. It just isn't that important.
One other thing that was mentioned when I was doing my research is that the seat of the stroller can not go completely upright, however I can't say how much of an inconvenience that will be as our baby boy still can't use the stroller seat.
on September 26, 2014
This carseat and stroller have yet to dissapoint me. My baby is now 6 months old and still using the carseat and base. It easily locks into the base. Easy to clean and adjust the straps for my growing baby. Not to mention I love this color (tan)!

The stroller is easy to open and close and lightweight. I am not a heavy lifter - everyone comments on how easy my stroller looks and is to open/close. Not to mention I just snap my carseat in and its good to go. The stroller shade and car seat shade can meet in the middle and complete shade my baby! Also I can put the carseat facing me or looking outwards locked into the stroller - kind of neat when she likes to see whats going on.
on February 27, 2014
Let me tell you guy's, Im from Costa Rica, And is so pain buy this Britax in my coutry, cause is so expensive, All the set is about $700, belive it or not, thats the true... So I take the risk and I broght it in amazon...
on August 26, 2014
We love this set. As first time parents, we were nervous about what to chose, but we are very glad we got this. Easy maneuvering, light, durable, stylish, and modern. We live in a high rise Condo so we always use the stroller to go everywhere. We did have to buy the baby infant support pillow to use for the first two months. Easy to clean. I recommend this for any parent.