TLDR; Britax is amazing. Their products are amazing. The B-Safe seat doesn't seem to have enough support for a newborn (3rd party head support can easily fix this) but does work great for an older baby - deducted one star because of this. B-Agile is a great stroller. Easy to open/close and use.

We purchased this travel system for our baby back in May 2013...
Published 7 months ago by Theresa

2.0 out of 5 stars Look is good, but poor funtionality
Good Side:
(1) I've got the beige color ones. The looks is neat and style is great. 3 wheels system is good in easy maneuvering.
(2) The stroller frame and the seat looks very sturdy.

Bad Side:
Published 9 months ago by ssoe21

4.0 out of 5 stars We love Britax! (Review includes B-Agile vs. B-Ready comparison), May 13, 2014

We purchased this travel system for our baby back in May 2013. In short, we LOVED it. We would still have it if we weren't planning on extending our family (and stroller) in the very near future. We've since purchased a B-Ready so my review compares the two strollers.

*The Great Comparison (B-Agile vs. B-Ready)*

Pros for B-Agile over B-Ready:
--------------------------
- Extremely light. And I do mean light. I could fold, pick up and store it in my car all with one hand (and holding my baby with the other). B-Ready is a completely different story. Actually.. opposite. I can't be holding anything else since the B-Ready beast requires both hands (and sometimes a knee) to lift it into my trunk.
- The included sun shade seems to have protected the baby more with the B-Agile than it does now with our B-Ready.
- Slimmer (from left wheel to right wheel). Although the B-Ready is still a single wide stroller, the B-Agile is definitely slimmer and can more easily maneuver small spaces/doorways.
- When using the infant carrier (rear facing/facing toward strolling parent), you can open the sun shade included with the main stroller seat along with the infant carrier's built in canopy and provide the baby with almost 100% privacy. This was HUGE for us. We were able to take her into a grocery store and keep her away from germy onlooking/gawkers and also keep her asleep. Sometimes it's really the small things that you miss (B-Ready cannot do this). Pictures of this feature is provided with review.

Pros for B-Ready over B-Agile:
--------------------------
- B-Ready's modular system is ideal for parents who plan (or already have) to have more than one kiddo. You can buy a second seat and convert the single stroller into a double.
- B-Ready comes with a cup holder (I ordered two separately with my B-Agile).
- B-Ready's storage more than surpasses B-Agile (and many others on the market). I have a HUGE diaper bag and I just toss it into the bottom (no squeezing or real effort needed).
- B-Ready rides like a Mercedes. We can go over bumps, pot holes, bourbon street and rocks and still not wake the baby. This was definitely not the case with the B-Agile; however, B-Agile definitely was better than Graco/Chicos that I've tested.
- B-Ready rides much higher (similar to the uppababy) than than B-Agile.
- The handle/push bar height is adjustable on the B-Ready. The B-Agile was a decent height for me. Every once in a while I would accidentally kick the stroller or trip because it's handle doesn't come out far enough (or high enough) from the stroller itself. The B-Ready is another story for sure! Between me (5'7") and my husband (6'5") we are loving stroller life!
- B-Agile technically had a safety recall. Nothing significant (and yes, ours was included in the recall). It's really not a big deal, they sent me parts within a WEEK!! (AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!) and we stuck the guards on the stroller as directed. It just prevents anything (actually pushes anything out of the way) from being in the way of the folding mechanism as the stroller is collapsing/opening.
- B-Ready comes with a handy dandy safety bar. Our daughter actually loves the bar and requests for us to snap it on when she's in the seat. It also comes in handy when we're going on a quick stroll and don't want to fasten her in. She just holds on and we go. (this probably isn't recommended - however, it is a feature we enjoy so I wanted to include it).

*B-Safe INFANT CARRIER/CARSEAT*
--------------------------

Pros:
--------------------------
- Extremely light! I never realized how important this was until after my squish got here and weighed 8 pounds. Once you add that weight to the existing weight of just a carrier alone, it could get heavy. Luckily, the B-Safe is one of the LIGHTEST carriers on the market.
- It could fit my daughter still (20 lbs, 26" long) at 1 year whereas our Chaperone was just too tight of a fit for her. So, it technically could have been used longer (in our case) than the Chaperone.
- The carrier can be secured in a vehicle even without it snapping into the included (1) base. So, you don't technically have to buy a second base for an additional car, but it's definitely still a more convenient option to do so.
- The base comes with an included level and height adjustment to custom fit the base to your car (seat angles/depth vary from car to car) to provide the best protection possible for your baby.
- The car seat quickly can be released from the base and just as quickly snapped into the stroller. I love Britax's Click and go system!
- You can loosen the straps with a simple press of a button. This feature is AMAZING! It allowed us to loosen the straps, quickly pull arms out, and then easily get baby out of the carrier. It was just as easy to get her back in. No twisting for us. We just kept them loose when she wasn't in the seat and kept the metal locks pulled away from her body. That way, we could get her buckled in and easily pull the strap (located in the front near baby's feet) to custom fit the belts to her again.

Cons:
--------------------------
- (Somewhat of a con but my daughter grew out of this one) I felt that there wasn't really enough padding to support a newborn's head. Once the baby was able lift her own head, this didn't seem to be as much as a problem. Until then, I used a third party support for her. Once she got bigger (around 4 months) I was actually happy with the amount of support. Her head didn't seem to be squished in the B-Safe (her chunky cheeks were totally smooshed in the Chaperone) but I still felt like there was enough support that, in the event of a collision, she wouldn't be bouncing around (I felt the opposite of this when she was younger hence the 3rd party head support).

2.0 out of 5 stars Look is good, but poor funtionality, March 1, 2014
ssoe21 (Newark, CA - USA) - See all my reviews
Good Side:
(2) The stroller frame and the seat looks very sturdy.

Bad Side:
(1) Small storage room: No room for diaper bag underneath - it is just too small and can't even fit one medium size diaper bag (very annoying because you always have more than1 bags - diaper bag, bottles bag, blanket, etc..etc, when you go out and none of them fit).
(2) My wheel unlock mechanism is not unlatching properly since day 1. I should have returned it, but since I got it as a shower gift and just lazy to carry back and return, I thought I'd deal with it (but now, i regret it because now when you're in a hurry, it is annoying when you have to press that latch for several times to unlock).
(3) Car seat is too heavy, especially when baby gets older - 15lbs and above.
(4) Car seat's seatbelt doesn't have a holding hook to keep it spread out when you put baby in. After you put the baby in, it is very very hard to get seatbelt buckles out from under the baby. I found that in Graco carseat they have that buckle holding hooks to help hold that seatbelt apart before you put baby in and it is very convenient and considerate for the parent. I think it should be a requirement thing for all the baby car seat. I don't know why Britax doesn't think of it.
(5) The stroller back is leaning too far down even after the back straps is adjusted to the max-up. My 9 months old has to sit up without support from the back to be able to enjoy the scenery when we take a stroll - and without the child tray in front, you are relying only on the seat belt to hold the baby in, but kind of scary when you have baby leaning to the front of the stroller with only seat belt holding him.
(6) You have to buy all the accessory items to complete the whole set for stroller: Cup Holder, Bag holding hook (since you can't put much in the storage tray), child tray.....and they are EXPENSIVE!!!

Overall, will I buy it had I known all these issues ahead of time? The answer is No.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy so far, December 6, 2013
I did a lot of research for our car seat. Back in Germany britax is one of the best brands for a car seat and stroller. The britax b safe is number 3 in the 10 top list for safety. We already tried to install the seat, which was really easy. The stroller is really light weight, I was surprised because it looks heavy. It also folds down really easy and doesn't take up a lot of room:-)
I'm really happy with the decision I made for the travel system and would recommend it to everyone :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact Easy to Handle - Slightly heavier on the car seat though, October 22, 2013
I have used my old Graco Travel System 7 years ago that been through all the beatings and good use. It was time to retired that since car seat usually expired at its 7th year or 6th.

We have our 3rd son this year so we decided to get something better, and easier to handle than Graco. Friends around shout out Britax among the highest vote so I picked this one up.

Britax has its name with the innovative folds, single button and you simply push the button, pull the handle in the middle of the seat and you hold up the stroller with the same handle. I am able to lift to optimum height that I can easily walk and carry it by leaning comfortably next to me. I do not quite see that from other manufacturers, to me this is important because we travel a lot.

The stroller is also a perfect folding size that fits neatly in my Sienna's trunk (See picture - compare next to my old Graco).

The car seat and base is solid and feel good, only cons I wish is it can be lighter. You can feel the weight difference comparing with other brand. Well it also says enough that they use better materials. However my wife just feel so burden carrying my son in the car seat. Oh maybe we are just older :P

You have to buy cup holder and food tray if you want those for your system. I also bought clip hooks to hold other items such as shopping bag/diaper bag:
Stroller Clips - Luxury Stroller Clip Hooks For Diaper Bags - Guaranteed To Last, Won't Break Like The Cheaper Plastic Ones - Carabiner Stroller Clip Locks For Added Security Keeping Your Valuables Safe At All Times - Lifetime Guarantee
Britax B-Agile Stroller Adult Cup HolderBritax B-Agile Stroller Child Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Our best pick!, August 11, 2014
This review is from: Britax 2013 B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System, Sandstone (Baby Product)
LOOOVE this stroller/travel system.
Like most new parents in this internet age I obsessed with research while I was pregnant, and both my husband and I are very satisfied with most of our decisions, but I think this is one of our favourites if not the single best buy for the baby/us.
I know this model has been recalled but when I read about why it was recalled and discontinued I wasn't too concerned about getting it anyway. The potential harm (finger lacerations) was to us as the parents not the baby and if we understood right it really could only happen if in a rush you use the "one hand fold" with two hands. We have been using this stroller for 5 weeks now and have folded and unfolded it many many times both in a rush and not, but always making sure we do it according to the instructions and so far we have had no problems at all.

For our lifestyle this has been perfect in so many ways:
1. Folds easily and quickly (we unfortunately live in an environment where car is everything so it is almost mandatory that the stroller can be folded into the trunk and unfolded out quickly) I do have to note that we have a station wagon and that this makes it even easier cause not only does it fit with room to spare it is actually quiet conveniently "rolled" in and out once the break is not on.
2. The car seat snaps in easily into the stroller and is easily removed.
One and two are also useful when you encounter stairs, cause it is so easy to take off the car seat with the baby and fold the stroller and then walk up the stairs. This is ofc significantly easier with two people.
3. Very stable on uneven terrain with the front wheel locked.
4. Sturdy and well built.
5. Steers well with the front wheel unlocked (despite the instructions we have been using it with the car seat and the swivel front wheel) and this is very important to us as the stroller gets used in malls and stores a lot so the locked front wheel would totally not be an option.
6. The shade is fantastic and especially when combined (car seat + stroller shade). Again this is extremely important as we live in a tropical climate with a lot of sunshine.
7. Feels well built (like some of the European brands, and unlike Graco)

The cons (for us all minor):
1. Seems a little unbalanced when trying to raise the front wheel to get over obstacles (it's hard to raise but then when you finally use enough strength to do so it feels like it could tip over).
2. The bottom basket is not easily accessible, esp when the stroller seat is in the lowest position as it needs to be once the car seat is snapped on top. I find that it this case the only way to access it is from the side. It's still sometimes useful to have but I don't really use it.
3. The car seat is quite big, I never thought of our car as small (Nissan Wingroad) until we tried installing this car seat. It barely fits, and forget about the front seats going all the way back.
4. Our car seat came defective apparently cause the part to adjust the recline angle would barely budge no matter what we did. We thought at first that the car seat had very limited option to adjust the angle but then we saw on YouTube a video of the part moving as smooth as a violin and it moved a whole 20 cm or more (we could only get it to move about 2 cm). We eventually managed to force it into a position that allowed for the little green thingie to be within the lines (basically meaning that the recline angle was ok). I was really happy we managed that since trying to get a replacement car seat was not an option as we live outside the US and that would take too long and cost us a lot of money with all the additional shipping.
5. The car seat is not ideal for a newborn with no head control. Our son looked pretty squished in it the first week or so with his chin down to his chest no matter how we positioned him. Now at 5 weeks he has good head and neck control and he looks much more comfortable in it.

I know other reviewers have mentioned the handle as a downside, and yes it is not the most ideal in hot weather and your hands will smell like you just went to the gym but I seriously can not put that as a real con. It just isn't that important.
One other thing that was mentioned when I was doing my research is that the seat of the stroller can not go completely upright, however I can't say how much of an inconvenience that will be as our baby boy still can't use the stroller seat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blows away the competition, August 8, 2014
We bought this originally not really knowing exactly what we'd come to appreciate in a stroller. And we continued in that blissful ignorance until a trip to visit family. They told us not to bring a stroller because they had ones we could borrow. The ones they had were Graco and Chicco brand. Man, after using those, it's amazing how much higher quality the Britax stroller is.

Latching system - So much easier to put our daughter in and out of the Britax stroller
Breaking system - Britax has one break that you can just stop on and it stops at least the back two wheels if not all 3. Do not remember the specifics of the Chicco, but the Graco had two breaks and they had to line up with these notches just right to be able to use. Kind of a pain.
Sun shade - It's tiny on the Graco and Chicco. Very large on the Britax so protects our daughter much better.
Smoothness - The britax just rolls so nice and smooth. The others were far bumpier and just felt clunky pushing them.
Weight - Britax is a bit lighter than the others.

On the car seat, I cannot directly compare as I never used similar car seats from other brands. But I can see just by looking at the others in the store that this latch is easier to use and the fabric is more breathable.

There are a few minor drawbacks to the Britax, but when compared to the others, they are not enough to make me have a second thought about my choice in this stroller.
1. Stroller seat does not sit up straight at it's highest setting. I was able to rig it up by using some Velcro though and it is not noticeable that I did anything to it.
2. Storage space is a bit less than the other strollers we tried
3. Some things built-in to other strollers like tray and cup holders are extra accessories

Out of the 3 different strollers that I've used, this is far and a way a higher quality product. It is definitely worth the extra cost to get the better features of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Agile is a good description, December 8, 2014
I was hesitant to spend so much money on a car seat/stroller but this is proving to be a great value. Being a first time parent the choice and options can be overwhelming and we learned there's no true safety rating for car seats, just a certification that the car seat meets the minimum safety standards so you're left to wonder if there's really a difference between the $80 car seat and the $200 car seat. I still have no idea about that and hope to never find out. What I can say is that you should take the time and install the base correctly to make sure there's less than a 1/2 inch of movement of the base before you put the seat and your baby in the car. The car seat seems sturdy enough and is easily put in and taken out of the car. The best part is how easily it fits into the stroller and how easy the stroller is to open and close up again for storage. I've seen parents struggle to open their strollers and install the car seat. The process for us takes about 30 seconds from the time we pull the stroller out of the trunk. Very well designed and simple to use. Well worth the extra investment of cash and would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, July 27, 2014
I purchased this carrier at the recommendation of my midwife and because it was so highly rated. This system is so easy to use. One hand is all you need to open and close the stroller so you can use your other free hand to hold the carrier. The infant carrier is very comfortable for my little one...so much so that my daughter falls asleep in it every time. There's an optional infant but unless you have a preemie, I don't think the additional support is necessary. The straps easily adjust to your growing child. My only comment about the straps is that as your little one grows, the straps tend to get a little snug so it becomes difficult to remove the straps without waking your baby. While the stroller is light compared to others I've tried, the carrier itself is pretty heavy and bulky--making it tricky in compact cars. I liked the maneuverability of the stroller, but o keep in mind that the stroller is not a jogger and is not for bumpy terrains (wheels tend to get stuck in concrete cracks). All in all, for the price, safety and comfort, I think this is an excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, September 26, 2014
This carseat and stroller have yet to dissapoint me. My baby is now 6 months old and still using the carseat and base. It easily locks into the base. Easy to clean and adjust the straps for my growing baby. Not to mention I love this color (tan)!

The stroller is easy to open and close and lightweight. I am not a heavy lifter - everyone comments on how easy my stroller looks and is to open/close. Not to mention I just snap my carseat in and its good to go. The stroller shade and car seat shade can meet in the middle and complete shade my baby! Also I can put the carseat facing me or looking outwards locked into the stroller - kind of neat when she likes to see whats going on.

4.0 out of 5 stars but to not be able to cart my whole diaper bag under the stroller is a pretty big inconvenience, October 23, 2014
As other reviews have posted - my ONLY beef with this stroller and car seat is the lack of storage and needing to buy a separate "stroller organizer" and having no room for my diaper bag underneath. If you're going for a shopping trip, it's not big deal to just grab my wallet phone and keys, but to not be able to cart my whole diaper bag under the stroller is a pretty big inconvenience.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ease of everything else about this. It turns on a dime, family members who put my daughter in and out constantly comment on how easy and convenient the whole system is. It's truly very easy to operate!