Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 26, 2013
So, the britax strollers don't come with trays for the little ones to put their snacks and sippy cups. I bought this tray and I was very disappointed when I finally attached it to our stroller. It's easily attached to the stroller, just a couple of clicks, but it's doesn't serve it's purpose. The tray clicks in to where you would normally click your infant seat in, but the way the tray is shaped it sits SOO far from the stroller that your kid can't even reach it. I wanted a tray so that my daughter could reach her snacks and cup ON HER OWN when in the stroller. Even in the fully upright position (no reclining) she can't reach it...and my daughter is in the 100th percentile so I imagine there's no other kids her age that can reach their things as well. Also, the cup holder is NOT deep enough to keep a sippy cup (or any cup) in place when maneuvering around the mall or wherever you take your stroller. A tiny bump and it'll go flying or tip over. I just don't see the point of making a tray for a stroller that the child is not able to get to and that doesn't hold their things put. My daughter can't even hold on to it likes she likes to do in her other stroller (with built in tray). When you collapse the B-agile with the tray attached it makes the stroller a lot bulkier, and you run the risk of breaking the tray off while stowing it if you're not careful because it juts out so far. I'd recommend you ditch the Britax tray and just buy an attachable cup/snack holder from another brand. BabiesRus sells several attachable cup holder-like things that work great. I also bought the Diono Buggy Buddy Organizer so I can store my cups/key/phone since the B-agile doesn't have a place for those things as well. Hold the kid's cup too! And it blends in well with the stroller (I have the black B-agile). Don't get me wrong, I love the stroller itself, but this silly tray is a waste of money!
33 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2012
I'll begin with my two minor issues. One, the cup holder is in no way deep enough. With my son's sippy cup, a sharp turn will cause it to capsize. Or a kick to the tray with his foot.

Secondly, overall the space on the tray is poorly organized. With the cup holder in the middle and very shallow edges all around, snacks I'm sure will easily fall from this tray. I wish there was a small bowl to place snacks in, even something to cover the snacks and keep them from going stale.

Over all, it's better than using a non-Britax made "this may fit but it'll probably fall off" tray for the stroller.

My two year old also already smoked his lip on this tray. Ouch. It's a hard plastic with no fabric on it, as you can see. I guess he learned his "don't lean forward" lesson. No fabric is great for bar-chewers... but it's not friendly impact wise.

The tray also gets in the way while folding the stroller. You either need to reach under it to fold the B-Agile or flip it up and over the side of the stroller. Not a major inconvenience, but still an inconvenience.

All that being said, I do like that the tray flips up with the little levers under each side of the tray. Meaning all I need to do is flip it out of the way to allow my son access to his stroller.

So far this tray is a love-hate relationship. Now all I'm going to be doing is waiting to see if it snaps due to being able to rotate around.
44 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2014
I'm completely baffled that this product has any positive reviews at all. I have to think people must have rated it based on installation and aesthetics alone prior to actually using it.

I own the Britax B-Agile stroller -- which I love -- but this product is a TOTAL MISS. Easy to install and open/close; however, this is the worst product design I have ever encountered. Britax clearly did not test this product with actual children and cups. Here's why:

• Tray sits WAY TOO FAR away from child.
My son is the 90th percentile for height, and even with the seat fully upright, he cannot reach this tray. Many other reviewers state this issue as well. In fact, I was in a store and mentioned that I hated it, and the sales guy said, "Let me guess, your child can't reach it."

• Cup holder is too shallow, which renders it completely useless. One small bump or turn and the cup falls right over.

Simply put - it's completely useless for anything but a foot rest. As an alternative, I purchased the Brica Deluxe Snack Pod, which clamped on to the stroller nicely (and was cheaper). Just clamp it to one of the left/right removable plastic pieces that your infant car seat would have snapped into.
on June 26, 2013
my 12-month-old cannot really reach it from a sitting position. he has to lean ALLL the way forward which he cannot do while buckled.
on May 5, 2013
My quick points on this are:

The tray seems overpriced to me.
The tray is fairly small compared to some others.
The cup holder can not adjust to fit any other size than what it is. This rules out a lot of cups.
My 14 month old cannot reach the tray unless he is sitting straight up and the straps are incredibly loose. When the straps fit him snugly, they prevent him from leaning forward far enough to reach the tray. It comes out pretty far, so I have no use for this right now since my son can't really reach it.
Installation was very easy, it comes on and off quickly.
The stroller can still open and close with it attached, but once the stroller is closed this adds a lot of extra height to the stroller which may be bad if you have a small trunk.
on January 6, 2016
I'm not crazy impressed with this, but it does the job fairly well. We started using this in the stroller after our son was able to sit up, but realized that it was out too far for him to reach if he's buckled in properly. When he was a bit older, we started just buckling him around the waist and putting his arms over the shoulder straps so he could lean forward and reach his cup or snacks, so it's not a huge deal. I don't know why it's not designed to be closer to the child though. Aside from that, it's easy to install and remove and it can fold up and lie flat, which is nice.
on January 31, 2014
This tray is decent, nothing special about it but it is nice to have for older babies/toddlers. It fits perfectly and doesn't get in the way of folding the stroller at all. It has a pretty good cup holder and plenty of room for a snack. It does sit out quite a ways but my main issue is with the B-Agile stroller itself, it doesn't sit upright enough for older babies who want to see what's going on.
on January 22, 2014
And be able to sit your baby straight in the bagile?

Simply modify your stroller!

I used to attach my baby's bottles to her 'Ah Goo bottle straps,' basically a piece of fabric with Velcro on both ends...

I looked at it one day while it was attached holding nothing...and thought... Hmmm....

So I strung it across the back of the stroller and attached it to the other end, and voila!

Baby can now sit up straight 90 degrees, can see the world AND be able to reach the tray for her drinks and snacks.

I hate this tray: it's too narrow to fit much, it gets banged up and scratched up when I fold the stroller/take it out of the car, because it sticks out way too much, and the cup holder is way too shallow.. It acts more like a snack holder!

But it is better then nothing. It does make her feel more secured in there, and at least she has someplace useful for snacks.

I wished it was better designed!
on August 9, 2011
This child tray was the only available option to go with the B-Agile stroller, so I didn't have much of a choice. The tray is sturdy, easy to put & detach, however the cupholder is not deep enough to hold kid's sippper, forget about water bottles/cans. I didn't like it.
on May 23, 2014
If you're still using the B-Safe bucket car seat and attach it to the B-Agile stroller, you need to remove the side clips that the tray goes into on the stroller first before putting in the tray. If you're done with that seat, you can remove them permanently. But in the meantime, it is annoying, especially since this tray is in 3 pieces. So you can keep it in your trunk or remember to take it out if you want to go for a walk. Again, annoying. It also seems to stick out far, even when my child is sitting upright. He has to pull himself up to get something from the tray and it looks awkward for him. I don't own any other strollers, nor have I ever, so I can't really compare it to anything else. It just seems inconvenient to have to remove the parts if you use the bucket seat for a carseat yet use the stroller sometimes. You also have to take the tray off when you fold the stroller or risk the tray breaking, which looks like it easily could when folded and in the car trunk. Not sure if it's like this for other strollers. I'm not complaining about the stroller itself because I love my B-Agile. I just hate the way this tray was configured.