4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for Air Travel
Published 19 months ago by Kaisa K.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but HARD to put on! update-
Purchased this to protect my B-agile stroller on the plane. I am very glad I did since the bag came back FILTHY. I tell everyone who is going to check or gate-check their baby accessories to make sure they are in bags so they are protected.
Published on May 1, 2012 by Jess in NY

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but HARD to put on! update-, May 1, 2012
Jess in NY (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag (Baby Product)
The bag is VERY hard to get on and I wouldn't be able to do it with a baby in my arms, even if the baby was in a carrier. Its hard enough to do it with one person and 2 hands. It only goes in one direction and then you have to STRETCH it to get it around the stroller and I feel like the zippers are not going to last. Its cheaply made and reflects that. I also have the B-safe seat and love it. I use this bag JL Childress Ultimate Car Seat Travel Bag, Black to cover it and I think its working well.

Update 8/12/12
We used this on SEVERAL recent trips and I am glad I had it. I can't believe how dirty everyone else's strollers come back from gate checking. if you flip the stroller over (wheels up) and put the bottom on the bag on first, then flip it over and zip it up, its A LOT easier to put on and will fit better in the bag. That being said, on a trip to puerto rico on Jetblue, something must have gotten caught and someone just pulled instead of figured out what the problem was and the bag AND the stroller grip ripped. I knew the bag wasn't that sturdy and I think it would have been fine if it wasn't handled so poorly. Just FYI- JetBlue (and most other airlines) consider strollers a delicate item and do not cover damage. WTF?! I would never have taken my stroller with me if I knew they wouldn't take care of it AND THEN not cover the damage they caused. The car seat and car seat bag are still doing well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for Air Travel, May 12, 2013
This review is from: Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag (Baby Product)
This bag worked fine for us when we flew across the country. The material of the bag seems pretty sturdy. Note that YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE INFANT CAR SEAT RECEIVERS (there are little gray buttons to do that). Of course we figured it out after we got back.... I know many have struggled with fitting the stroller into the bag, so I wish there would be a short instruction sheet for the bag noting that wheels should go first, and the infant seat receivers should be removed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequately does the job, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag (Baby Product)
I used the B-Agile travel bag for my recent trip to the Caribbean. My stroller was gate checked and when we landed there were two rips in the bag. The stroller, however, was intact. The bag did do the job, but now I have to patch up the bag. For the price the bag should be made of more durable fabric and there should be a cushioned pad for the strap.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag (Baby Product)
We've used this bag on one trip so far, and it seems to be holding up well. We had three connecting flights in each direction (six flights total), and we gate-checked the stroller and our B-Safe infant seat (in a separate bag) each time. It was snowing much of the way, and the bag did its job by keeping the stroller clean and dry. The bag itself endured some scrapes and scuffs, but no tears. You do have to make sure to put the stroller in wheels-first, and we also had to remove the plastic connector pieces for the infant seat and throw them in the bag separately because the stroller wouldn't fit with them attached. The bag is roomy enough to fit a few extras - I threw in a jacket and a small bag of extra clothes that wouldn't fit in my suitcase, which really came in handy when we got stranded overnight without our checked luggage.

UPDATE: I've now gate-checked this bag on a total of 12 flights, and it's still in good shape. More importantly, so is my stroller. I was able to put the stroller in it without assistance while holding a squirming 6-month-old. (Not easy, but doable.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag (Baby Product)
Really snug fit. Protects stroller well but difficult to get in, specially when you are at the gate with baby in one hand and diaper bag in the other

3.0 out of 5 stars it works, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag (Baby Product)
pretty tough to get the stroller in - it's a really tight fit. the stroller needs to go in a specific way but the instructions don't say that. we had our stroller packed up in it before going to the airport, but if you're planning to gate check your stroller and pack it away at the last minute, it might be pretty stressful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Baby Jogger City Micro, April 27, 2012
This review is from: Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag (Baby Product)
The B-Agile travel bag gets 3 stars from me. Thumbs up for the fit. Thumbs down for the lack of padding and the cheap strap.

I bought the B-Agile travel bag in hopes that it would fit my Baby Jogger City Micro Baby Jogger City Micro Single Stroller - Slate so I can gate check this stroller at the airport when we travel.

Having seen the Britax B-Agile stroller and how similar it is to the Baby Jogger City Mini, I believed that my stroller would fit in this bag. I also compared folded dimensions of both strollers and they were pretty close, so I went ahead and ordered the bag through Amazon.

I am thrilled that my stroller fits in the bag perfectly. The custom fit of the bag is the reason I ordered this bag instead of the JL Childress Standard and Dual Stroller Travel Bag, Black. I decided it was worth spending the extra $12 for the better fit of the B-Agile travel bag. The bag is exactly the right size for the stroller and I don't have to remove the Diono Buggy Buddy Stroller Organizer, Black from the stroller handle and can leave the rain cover in the stroller basket without running out of room in the bag. Could probably fit a couple of small accessories in there but I won't for expediency.

I think the current price $36.xx is in the ballpark but have seen this bag retail for $45 - $50 and I don't think the quality justifies the higher price point. The bag has no padding at all, and even though my stroller fits in the bag without removing the wheels, I am considering removing the wheels at the gate to protect them from being banged and destroyed or broken off by baggage handling and cargo shifting. Fortunately, removing the wheels of the City Micro is very quick and easy.

The bag itself seems to be made from a decent quality nylon and I think it will serve its purpose of keeping the stroller clean for gate check and providing a barrier to the elements, but that is all it does and I definitely would not check my stroller at regular baggage check using this bag.

I also agree with another reviewer that the bag could use a short briefcase type handle because the long removable strap doesn't seem particularly sturdy and has no padding at all.

As an aside, it looks as though this bag would also fit the City Mini.

2.0 out of 5 stars Might have to find another option...., May 5, 2013
This review is from: Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag (Baby Product)
The last thing you need when you are on the jetway packing up the stroller to get gate checked is to have to struggle with getting the bag on over it. Quite simply, as many others have noted, they made this bag too small for the Britax B-Agile. I don't understand how others are saying it's a great fit and easy to put on. It's not. I don't know what else to write to try and describe it. You literally have to pull and stretch the bag to get it over the hinges. It's ridiculous. Sorry Britax....we love all of your other stuff....but you guys missed on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes gate checking the stroller easy!, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag (Baby Product)
This worked great for our Britax B-Agile stroller on my first plane trip with the baby. I was flying solo with baby. I packed up the stroller at the gate and was able to easily carry it on one shoulder down the jet way to leave to be gate checked. It held up really well and balanced well on my shoulder. I even carried it all the way to baggage claim on my shoulder since I had checked the infant carrier and had to pick it up with the rest of the baggage.

My set up was carrying baby on my chest in baby k'tan, diaper bag and breast pump on one shoulder and stroller on the other shoulder. Worked great and was efficient.

You do have to put the stroller into the bag properly since it's designed to fit the exact shape of the stroller, but I didn't find this difficult at all. It would be hard if say, someone who isn't familiar with the stroller, like grandma, had tried to do it. You can't just jam it into the bag any which way. But knowing that makes it easy. Took 2 minutes or less to put it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended., January 7, 2014
This review is from: Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag (Baby Product)
Fits the B-Agile stroller perfectly but, like others have said, only if the car seat attachments have been removed. Recently took it on a 4 hop international flight and it still looks brand new. There is a little extra space in the bag with the stroller in there so we were able to stuff some jackets and extra things in there that we didn't need on the aircraft. Simple product works as intended, would definitely recommend for anyone looking to gate check a B-Agile stroller. Since the bag is tailored to fit the B-Agile stroller, it is a snug fit, so I would recommend a bit of practice at home before traveling.

Britax B-Agile Stroller Travel Bag