5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with seat

2.0 out of 5 stars Britax Parkway SG Boost Seat
Published 18 months ago by Lee Slape

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with seat, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Onyx (Baby Product)
I was a little nervous about purchasing this since it does not have a LATCH system. My six year old son has been using this for about 3 weeks and we are both happy with it. He wanted a booster seat like his friends but I wanted a Britax that gave me the peace-of-mind. He can buckle the seat belt and bottom strap easily by himself. After seeing him fall asleep on the drive home from camp, I'm glad I ordered this rather than a backless booster. I have standard upholstery in my Acadia and we've never had the booster seat slip while he gets in or out of the car.

2.0 out of 5 stars Britax Parkway SG Boost Seat, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Onyx (Baby Product)
I have to say upfront that I have and always will by Britax car seats for as long as my grandsons are required to be in one. That said, when I purchased the Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, I did not pay attention to all the details of this car seat when I ordered it. Upon receipt and then installation of the seat into my car, I noticed it did not come with the "latch" system that the other Britax car seats do. I went ahead and had my 6 year old grandson try the car seat out and was disappointed that without the latch system, it was so loose, even with the car seat belt fastened as tight as it would allow, he could move the car seat around and actually get out of it with little effort. So, I returned the Parkway SG and purchased the Parkway SGL. I felt, for me and for the safety of my grandsons, that the Britax Parkway "SGL" better suited my needs and peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great booster, love that the back is removable, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Onyx (Baby Product)
All of our carseats have been Britax, I really like the quality of the brand. They can be pricey but amazon usually has the best prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seat, March 30, 2013
Rocky (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Onyx (Baby Product)
We were looking for a car seat that was easily installed and this one is a perfect booster seat for our 6 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good seat for the money, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Onyx (Baby Product)
Bought because our four year old grew out of the convertible seat. We like the Britax name and seems to be a good price. I like the cup holders that slide out. Somewhat difficult to travel with on airplane trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Britax maintains it's great quality, March 22, 2013
This car seat is great. My daughter says it is more comfy than her Graco Nautilus, and the middle hook(?) to prevent submarining doesn't seem to bother her one bit. I thought it might since she's quite sensitive. The material seems like it will be good to prevent it from getting too hot also. She had a Britax Blvd from 9 months old until now (she's 5) and it was the best seat. We had purchased other secondary seats for their affordability, but Britax far surpassed them in so many ways. I am forever a Britax loyalist.

One thing to know is, as far as my research went, this was one of the only boosters that didn't require a headrest behind it. Most of them do, even with the high back portion on. I had a few others competing against this one, and that's what finally got me, along with the middle hook for the added safety. This seat is very large, and nicely padded. Comparing it with the boosters in stores their headrests were much thinner, and they were like cardboard, no padding. This one is wider and goes up super tall. We have smaller cars so this may be a bit awkward for us once it gets a lot taller, but by that point I think we could just switch to no back booster mode. We'll see! I was amazed at how flimsy the cheaper boosters were and when this arrived in the mail I was relieved to see it was of typical Britax quality, and quite sturdy in comparison.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I expect from Britax, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Onyx (Baby Product)
This is our 2nd one of these seats -- my youngest is about to outgrow his Marathon. I love how the Parkway grows with my children. I appreciate the security of the back and side panels with the ease of a booster seat. My daughter has been using a Parkway for 3 years and it's like new while she's grown at least a foot in that time. I'm glad that we can just slide off the back and sides when she's too tall for the back and we can still use the seats for a long time to come. I feel like I can safely say this is my FINAL car seat purchase and I'm happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Seat, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Onyx (Baby Product)
We really like this seat, feels very snug and secure and love the lap safety! One thing I would change is that when you are carrying it the head peice goes up, I wish it locked in unless you move it, I don't like it moving as I try to carry from the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Britax, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Onyx (Baby Product)
I have been using Britax since my little one was born. We have loved each of the seats that this company has made so far. Some might think that the price is a bit much, but for me I would pay more to know my little one was safe. This booster is amazing, it fits well in our compact car or the truck. Having her in a Britax seat has made me that she is very safe.

Pro:
Comfortable
Cup holder is great
Room to grow

Con:
None yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Onyx (Baby Product)
Perfect for my 5 year old daughter. I like the versatility of the car seat. The fact that you can take the back off and use the base as she gets older is real helpful.

Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Onyx