Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day

on November 11, 2011
I spent hours and hours comparing and researching different "light strollers". The light strollers that had a lot of features weren't all that "light", and the really light ones lacked certain important features I was looking for. Ideally, the perfect light stroller would be 8 pounds, have a HUGE basket underneath, fully recline, have a cup holder, be very sturdy, be extremely padded for the baby's comfort, and on and on and on. It doesn't exist. The Britax B-Nimble is just light enough and heavy enough to bare, almost fully reclines, has a decent size basket, has a cup holder (and a rain cover, yay!), has a pretty big canopy, and the best feature of all, my DD absolutely loves it. Oh, I got so excited I forgot to mention that folding and unfolding is pretty easy too! (although folding is pretty much one-handed, unfolding is harder to do one-handed). This stroller is HIGHLY recommended to anyone who's looking for a comfortable, functional, not too pricey light stroller!
on June 26, 2012
I have done a lot of research before purchasing this stroller. It has all features of my dream umbrella strollers -- a Peek-a-boo window, large canopy, generous foot rest, all wheel suspensions, adult cup holder, rain cover, high seat-to-canopy, carried strap, and deep recline seat. What would you expect more for an affordable umbrella stroller? and Why do I rate it with a 2 stars? Here are the reasons.

When I first received the package, the first thing it disappointed me was the manufactured date. It was printed on the box. It was manufactured in 2010 which was during the recalled period. This stroller was recalled because of a brake issue. I believed I'd get a new one with the problem fixed, not the one during the recall period. The stroller has an attached warning sign, but the brakes still aren't engaged with the click sound( the issue wasn't fixed).

Peek-a-boo window : I ordered the black canopy one, the black color of the peek-a-boo cover was printed on the peek-a-boo window(clear plastic). I guess it may come from the fact that the stroller has been kept in the storage for so long so that the color on the fabric attached on the peek a boo clear plastic. Well... another defect.

Large canopy : The canopy is large.. yes.. but it doesn't really give any coverage for morning and afternoon sun because the canopy is located so high so that my son head is much lower from the canopy and the light shines directly on his face. (that sun visor doesn't help at all because it's too narrow.) The canopy was also misshape and has slope on the top with full extend.

Foot rest : This is the feature that I like the most because it serves the purpose. I have to bend it down every time after unfold though.

All wheels suspensions : It does give a smooth ride. That why I added a star.

High seat to canopy : The canopy kept tickling my hands when fold up and I felt too far a way from my DS. I hope the canopy was height adjustable.

Carried strap : Yes, good to have a carry strap. I prefer lifting the stroller using my arm under the handles because it's very very heavy (my husband said so) to carry it by the strap. Beside the weight, I couldn't walk normally when carrying it by the strap because my leg kept hitting the stroller behind (I'm 5'6").

Deep recline seat: I like the deep recline.. but hate it when I have to pull it up again. It's feasible to pull the string without pushing my child back forward first.

The maneuverability of this stroller is not good, it's hard to turn.. must use two hands. I feel it's quite heavy when turning. My child is only 22 lbs.

The seat back height on Britax's website is 18.5 inches... I measured it myself and it's just barely 18". My child is a tall kid, he is currently 33" (15 months) and his head already at the top the seat.

oh.. one last thing, the handle of the one I got was defected. The finger curves on the left handle was faced outward.
on June 24, 2013
Let me just start off by saying that yes, we did receive a 2010 model BUT the product number does NOT match the recall product numbers. I called Britax and they confirmed with me that our model was not part of the VOLUNTARY recall. The brakes on our B-nimble do infact engage, the stroller does not roll. Our 17 month old even tried pushing it and it didn't move except sideways when he was dragging it. Second, you MUST read the fold up intstructions. It says right on the tag " doing so out of order will cause the folding mechanism to break" I read a review or two on here complaining their stroller's folding lever broke. If you do the steps out of order to fold it, yes it will snap it! I had originally ordered the Ignite stroller by The First years. While I loved the color and the price, the seat was very hard and didn't recline that well; the canopy didn't do too much. The Ignite pushed effortlessly, very smooth. But, we decided to try the B-Nimble and so far, I really like this stroller. The seat is more padded and I LOVE that you can unhook the shoulder straps and just use the waist buckle. Our 17 month old hates any shoulder straps except in his car seat! The storage basket is easy to get too unless the seat is fully reclined. I love that this seat reclines all the way back, although it's a two handed process and can be annoying. The extended leg rest is AWESOME! our Son loves it! The cup holder is useless, it pops off every time we fold up the stroller and it's within reach for our Son, he was trying to pull the straw out of my Iced Tea. Our Son was 33" at his appt a month ago and he has about 4" before his head reaches the top of seat back. He is only 25lbs and this stroller can be used for up to 55lbs so I hope we get years of use out of it. We purchased this stroller mainly for mall, outlets, quick trips, vacations. The canopy is nice and if you don't velcro the storage bag on the back, the shade rotates forward, blocking more sun. There is no other storage on this stroller besides the useless cup holder and the pouch on the back that holds the free weather cover so I ordered the Britax stroller pouch. It has two cup holders and they are deep, a magnetic center pocket, and two mesh front pockets that hold my iphone very nicely. The stroller is easy to carry with the shoulder strap but watch the wheels don't hit the back of your pants and get them dirty. This stroller fits great in our 08 CRV. Another thing we LOVE about this stroller is the handles bars are high! I'm 5'8" and my husband is 6'2" and we have no trouble pushing this stroller, we are not bent over at all and we don't kick the wheels. The stroller is very sturdy and can be a little "harder" to push but IMO, it's not terrible and I manage with one hand just fine. We've had this stroller for 4 days now and have taken it out on walks daily and so far no problems. I will update if we come across any issues but for the price, this is a great light weight stroller and it looks great!

UPDATE 8/15/13:
Just returned from our annual New England trip to visit family and we took our B-nimble along. This stroller did an awesome job on gravel and rugged terrain at a Wildlife park. Our 18 month old sat so comfortably with his leg rest extended, for 3 hours he never fussed or wanted out. On another day we took the B-nimble to Mystic's annual art festival and the streets were so crowded but our B-nimble made it's way through easily due to how sleek it is. Again, our son sat for probably 3+hours and never complained. I reclined the seat back for him thinking he'd nap but he just laid there taking it all in:) Still very happy with this purchase.
on March 25, 2014
I purchased this stroller in July 2013 two weeks after a safety recall came out about it. I looked up the information that was on the stroller when I saw the recall and the model did not match, but the sticker from the stroller recently started to come off and another sticker with a different model number, THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN RECALLED, was underneath. I feel so cheated, and thankful that my baby has not been injured. I will be contacting Amazon to see if this seller can be removed for falsifying information on recalled equipment. The stroller itself is great, but now having to deal with getting a replacement from Britax.
on September 1, 2013
Lightweight, collapses easily. The knock on this is that the brake does not always lock upon a 'click', but who really relies on a stroller lock when you are on an incline?

It fits with our Graco Snugride 35 so makes air travel easy.
on September 7, 2012
I use this in conjunction with the B-safe infant car seat (both black and gray). It just clicks in to the sides, and you are ready to go! I was hoping to simplify my life, instead of ending up with several different strollers-- like the snap and go, a larger stroller and an umbrella stroller. This one does everything I need. It is light, and super sturdy. It is very easy to fold, and unfold. Maclaren XLR used to have an umbrella stroller that had a car-seat adapter, and they stopped making it (now it is a bassinet instead, which looks a little weird). As far as I have found, this is the only decent umbrella stroller that can safely be made into a travel system.

I am over 6 feet tall-- and the handles are more than tall enough for me, so this is great news for tall folks! The backrest is also tall, which seems great for kids who are tall too!

Love it. Love it. Love it. Would be cool if they made a double version!
on July 20, 2014
We had such high hopes with this stroller and all it's wonderful reviews. I do like the feature that allows the legs to be straight for infants or drops down for bigger kids. The material and safety harness are good quality. The problems with this stroller are that the wheels often become stuck and it makes it impossible to steer (which makes me jerk the stroller around to get it to go). When you collapse it down, this system only works sometimes. I find myself sweating in parking lots trying to make it work. Then when you open it back up, there are dirty wheel marks on the canopy. It is just gross and dirty. I would not buy this stroller again nor recommend it. Truly disappointing because we are usually fans of Britax.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on May 15, 2014
I love that this stroller is reasonably priced, is an umbrella stroller, and will fit our carseat. We have a 2 year old and one on the way, so we are excited to have a single stroller that will do all the things we want it to do, and fit in our subcompact car.

Just a word about the carseat---we have a 2014 B-safe carseat, and this is incompatible with the connectors for this stroller. But all we had to do was call britax customer service, and they are sending us some new attachments for the stroller. So no big deal, just be prepared for this if you are using a brand new carseat.
on February 4, 2014
This stroller is great. Lightweight and very easy to get in and out of the car. I love how the stroller goes back so the baby can sleep lying down. The basket underneath is a decent size and holds my huge diaper bag. My only complaint is that once the stroller is in the folded position the dirty wheels get dirt on the inside of it.
on February 21, 2014
This stroller is everything I was looking for! Britax is such a reputable company. They have one of the best consumer service ratings for baby gear. All companies have recalls. I feel Britax is always a pleasure to deal with whether it be returns, problems or just general dissatisfaction.
I got this stroller for my baby to use with a Britax be safe 2013 carseat (bob edition). I wanted something light that would maneuver around at the mall, quick strolls to doctor offices, the bank, quick trip kind of things and also the airport. I have Chicco and Combi umbrella type strollers and I like the material much better on this stroller. I feel it is very sturdy, easy to put together and fold.
With having the new carseat, you don't have to use the adapters just the receivers which are provided. They hook onto the frame of the stroller and the carseat clicks in. I saw others mention the stroller doesn't fold up with the adapter arms on which is not true. One page in the manual clearly explains you have to turn them outwards then fold the stroller up.

What also is not mentioned in this add is that it come with the cup holder and rain cover.

I wish that Britax had continued to make this stroller as it has been discontinued. They manufactured date stamped was 2010. I knew that after reading up on it. The warranty clearly states you have two years through Britax from your original date of purchase.

We also got a bob jogging stroller which was why we didn't want the be-agile or be-ready strollers(they are too bulky)
In my opinion a lot of consumers do not read manuals. Sad but true. There are several points in it that explain folding in the wrong order could result in damage, that you should ensure the brakes are really on and not trust a clicking sound, and not to use stroller handles to hang purses or bags as it could become unbalanced and cause it to overturn.

I saw some had it replaced with the be-agile which effective January 2014 has a recall which could cause partial finger amputation in the folding mechanism. They said the remedy is to contact them and to get a different part. Make sure to do that.