5.0 out of 5 stars brite brush > phillips
Great product, received very fast once I opened it I feel in love immediately. The LED Light emmiting from the brush head provides superior sanitization far better than anything I have ever used before. I was a Phillips Sonicare user for 5+ years and now I will completely be switching over to brite brush. I have had problems in the past with plaque and tooth decay and I...
Published 23 months ago by Cynthia

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!
Published on September 17, 2012 by Ziggy

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, September 17, 2012
This review is from: Brite Brush UV Light Electric Toothbrush (Health and Beauty)
I purchased this item through a deal on Spreebird. Some deal! The brush head broke off where it attaches to the handle halfway through the first brushing. It is made of cheap plastic and the system might be a good idea, but the design is very flawed. When I unpacked it, I thought it looked very cheap, but gave it the benefit of a doubt. I have bought inexpensive battery operated toothbrushes which have lasted much longer then this one. Now I am trying to get a refund, and they are giving me the run around. DO NOT BUY this product. I would not even give it one star, if that were an option.

1.0 out of 5 stars Malfunctioning/broken after 2.5 months, September 10, 2012
The UV electric brush from BriteBrush worked fairly well initially and I was happy but unfortunately it broke after about 2 and 1/2 months. I contacted their support (they recently changed from sending support requests through their website to simply having a support@ email address) but they never got back to me, despite the product breaking within the 90 day warranty period. 90 days is already not very sufficient, and on top of that they didn't reply to my support request.

This product is constantly provided from deal sites (I got mine from a deal site). Now I know why! I think I'm going to go with a familiar brand for my next electric toothbrush.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't purchase again, February 12, 2013
Have called customer service, was told to email customer service, did that twice, no response. Both toothbrushes broke off within a month of purchasing. Would not purchase again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Died after 3 Months, January 9, 2013
Motor died after 3 months.. UV light still comes on but base just gets hot and motor is dead... disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars BrightBrush, February 12, 2013
The UV electric brush from BriteBrush worked well initially and it seemed OK, until a couple of days ago, it broke after about 1 1/2 months. I would definitely not, I repeat not recommend this product to anyone! In the future I will take these reviews more seriously. I'm sure the person that wrote the 5 stars has probably already experienced the broken-effect of this cheaply made toothbrush.
Since a couple of other users have had no luck in trying to re-coup their losses, I'll just chalk this one up too as a lesson learned... buyer beware, take reviews seriously! I too would not have given this a one star!Brite Brush UV Light Electric Toothbrush

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product - DO NOT BUY, September 30, 2013
I bought this product and I have had it replaced THREE TIMES now! And I'm in the process of sending it back AGAIN. The first time, I was sent a toothbrush where the charger did not work. The second time, the toothbrush itself would not work and the third time, the plastic broke off inside the brush head. This time I am sending it back because the plastic has broken off inside the brush head again! Do not buy this product. Their customer service is horrible (I paid $17.98 in shipping charges to return the broken unit) and you will be nothing but disappointed. It isn't worth the money. Go for something like colgate who stands behind their product. Thumbs down!

1.0 out of 5 stars Brite Brush UV light electric tooth brush, August 18, 2013
I purchased this item through a deal on GROUPON. Some deal. I wait for this product 1 month then when have it the motor died after 2 weeks. READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU BUY IT.

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent Brush, but replacements expensive & hard to find, June 12, 2013
Although the brush worked pretty well, after about three months I went through both the replacement heads. I can only find these through the product website, where they are $20. I will pass and go back to the old way of doing things.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISGUSTED WITH Brite Brush with UV light, May 28, 2013
WHat a waste of money... I ordered this toothbrush and within two months it was of no use to me after having paid $115.00 for it. I am mailing back to the manufacturer whether they replace it or not. PLEASE DON'T INVEST IN THIS BRUSH, NOT ONLY IT DOESN'T DO WHAT IT SAYS, IT ALSO DOESN'T LAST.

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL, January 2, 2014
The brush head broke the first time I used it. Concept is great but actual product is very cheaply made. Don't bother

Brite Brush UV Light Electric Toothbrush