|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.4 x 2.7 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||EPLI|
|Material||Aircraft Aluminium Alloy|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Brite Strike EPLI Executive Precision Lighting Instrument
|Price:||$53.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$27.00 (34%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Max Output: up to 160 Lumens / Lo-80 Lumens/ Strobe-160 Lumens with a runtime: Hi (up to .5 hours) Lo (6 hours plus) Strobe (.75 hours)
- Casing made from high grade aircraft aluminum with a graphite anodized finish
- Uses latest Cree LED with state of the art digital power management
- Light weight and easily concealed in pocket or backpack
- Battery: Two AAA Alkaline (included)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Brite Strike EPLI Executive Precision Lighting Instrument
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Weight||0.15 pounds||0.1 pounds||0.06 pounds||Information not provided|
|Length||6.4 inches||5.3 inches||5.91 inches||5.91 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Super Bright, Waterproof and Shockproof
The EPLI is the perfect lighting instrument for any outdoor adventure. Super bright, waterproof and shockproof, it slips easily in a day pack or pocket. The EPLI has a strobe setting that can be used for SOS signaling and runs on easy to find low cost AAA batteries.
Slim and Sleek
The EPLI is a slim and sleek penlight made of high grade aircraft aluminum with a graphite anodized finish. The bezel is polished stainless steel and brass, it looks like a fine writing instrument. Don’t let this elegant exterior fool you, the EPLI has the heart of a true rugged outdoor flashlight.
Max Output: up to 160 lumens on high/Lo-80/strobe 160.
The EPLI is perfect for use on any outdoor adventure
The EPLI uses the latest Cree LED with state of the art, digital power management to deliver maximum power and run time out of two AAA batteries. The EPLI has a special highly polished steel reflector that is much more narrow and deep than our other lights. The design produces a brilliant, color tuned beam that closely approximates natural daylight. The low setting is the perfect amount of light for use inside the tent or around your campsite. The third setting is a dazzling strobe which can distract and disorient an intruder.
Battery: Two AAA Alkaline (included)
Length: 5.125 inches
Gift Box (included)
Runtime: Hi-(.5 Hours) Lo-(6+Hours) Strobe-(.75 Hours).
Runtimes are based on intermittent use. Straight use runtimes will be less.
Top Customer Reviews
I own many flashlights and for its size, this light is one of the brightest. However, it's not just the brightness that I find impressive. Below are what I consider the key features:
- It's small, maybe a tad thicker than a Sharpie and just as long (or short depending on your perspective).
- It has a solid feel. In fact, it *is* solid. Very well made and finished.
- It has a small section in the middle that helps me hold on to it and can be used for pressure holds if you're into that sort of thing.
- The brightest setting is very bright. Shine it in someone's eyes and they will be disoriented.
- The lower setting is a good balance for seeing in the dark and maintaining night vision.
- The light is "white" at either setting. Unlike many LED lights that have a bluish tint, with this light I can accurately tell the color of what it is shining on. (Sometimes it's helpful to know if that liquid is red or some other color, for example.)
- The settings make sense... press a little and it's a momentary contact switch. Press until it "clicks" and the light stays on. You always go from bright to low to strobe and after being off for a few seconds the light resets. And there's no awkward twisting involved.
- This goes well with a suit coat for its size, weight, and appearance. My first thought, once I started to use it was that if James Bond (and I mean Sean Connery, not one of the more recent imposters) had a light with his tux it would be this one.Read more ›
It is more costly than your average flashlight but it is well worth it.
I can see this in broad daylight and because it has 3 settings (hi, lo, strobe) it is versatile in use.
I got this for my husband so that he can carry it around and if at night he feels the need to check the perimeter of the house he can have something thin enough to easily carry but bright enough to see.
I am positive (from the first coulple minutes of playing with it and even looking directly at it) that if there were an intruder in the dark we'd see them and even blind them tempoarily with this small yet verowerdul flash light.
And when i say bright... I mean BRIGHT.
I'm considering buying another for me.
It is very bright on the first setting, the brightest of the three, I will only use the the lower brightness inside the house but the high setting is great for outside. The throw of the beam is considerable for a small torch and is where the value of the extra lumens is good.
There has been comparison with this Brite Strike light to the steamlight stylus pro light and up close at shorter distance they are very similar (I own both), but for a bit of distance the Brite Strike has it easily.
The Bright Stirke is more pleasurable to use, it tends not to roll once put down because of some squared off edges, it has three settings..bright, low and strobe (which would be very disorientating if shone in someones eyes at up to 10-15 metres), it has a very quality well made feel to it, and the on/off button is easy to use/push as compared to the streamlight button which is much harder to push on/off and has only the one setting.
This is the more expensive option of this size light but well worth it for the quality if you don't mind spending the extra dollars.
On the plus side this light is plenty bright given the form factor and 2 X AAA cell solution. The finish seems durable but I haven't carried it long enough to judge fairly. The stainless head is a nice touch and the brass module that houses the circuit board and LED is great for heat transfer.
I like the forward clicky switch where you can momentarily press the tail to signal or advance modes without latching on. The switch is not recessed so the light will not tailstand like a candle, but the protruding switch is easy to operate. The level order is hi-low-strobe-repeat and is advanced by cycling the power off-on where "off" is less than 5 seconds. In other words if you turn the light off then back on again within 5 seconds the level will advance. If the light is off for more than 5 seconds it resets and starts at the beginning on hi.
Now my gripes:
- The instructions tell you to load the batteries by unscrewing the tail. But the clip is exerting some pressure on the body and makes it a chore to remove and reinstall the tail without cross-threading. You need to pull out on the clip to clear the body while threading them together, quite a pain. It is much easier to unscrew the head of the light to change the cells. However when I did this I found there was no lube at all and removing/installing the head just once without lube has galled the threads.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's an awesome little light, easy to carry, very bright and handy to have in so many situations.Published 27 days ago by Richard Henderson
Amazing light, and customer service. Absolutely recommend. Had a small issue (my fault) and Britestrike took care of it no charge right away.Published 1 month ago by Cameron Swartzell
One out of the three ordered failed.
Wad a gift to my father in law
2G1B This was a fantastic light I had it for about a year and a half. Battery life excellent and very bright but I dropped it one day and that was all she wrote. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Best pen light ever. My streamlight doesn't come close. Perfect size and love the grip.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
The police officer conducting the gun safety class recommended this light. I love it...it's bright as well as lightweight and slender to fit easily in my purse.Published 3 months ago by Carla Z
I agree entirely with the five star reviews. This pen-like flashlight is sturdy, with a positive, durable clip that has not weakened in over a year of use. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Cologodan