Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bright Wing Fluorescent Grow Lamp Fixture
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 6, 2013
Needs a little assembly but I think it was just 4 screws and a couple hangers. Worked fine. I ended up blocking the ends with aluminum foil because the light is very bright and distracting. I put this on a timer and had a great time starting some plants ahead of spring. One caution. It wasn't obvious to me that it needs a bulb with a large base, not standard base. But I'm OK making a beginner's mistake.
on February 7, 2013
The photos make this product appear smaller than it is in reality, so of the two I ordered, only one fits in the area I wanted them for my indoor. The CFLs this takes are almost the size of a 2-liter bottle to give you an idea about the scale. The price is great, the reflector is nicely constructed and this is easy to hang, so I recommend it.
on June 25, 2011
I bought one of these and it is just right for my light garden. I have it hanging between 2 - 4' traditional fixtures. I had make a aluminum foil 'drape' for the open end. Other than that it is well built and economical for the home light garden.
on February 18, 2013
This product is exactly what I needed. It is a MOGUL socket (not the regular little light bulb socket) and provides randomized reflection from the pebbled/textured aluminum.

The power cable is of good quality, and is long enough for most applications.

I have no complaints, and I will likely buy another soon.

Thanks for a good product
on March 4, 2013
This is a very nice light. Maybe I should have done a little more research (like read the description, obviously my fault) this only takes a certain bulbs. I know that it had a mogul base, that was want I wanted, but the light has to have a self ballast on it to work.

Also I thought that it might be helpful to post the dimensions. 18'' L x 16''-18'' W x 5'' - 8'' H The reason why I put a variance in the size is because the metal is malleable so you can bend it a little to make it a little skinnier but it makes the profile a little higher or you can bend it out a little and lessen the profile. I'm sure this isn't recommended from the manufacturer, but I'm growing in a small space and needed to adjust it a little.

Still over all very nice light!!
on February 23, 2011
If you, like I was, are looking for a solution for your rubbermaid stealth growbox, this is the solution!!!

this VERY shiny reflector fits almost PERFECTLY into a 18 gallon rubbermaid !! just add a couple of lumps in each extreme of the fixture so it makes more presure against the tub and voila!, it stays just on top of your cannopy.

great for my ultra stealth cucumber growbox!!!

for further info google: Rubbermaid CFL Growbox... most people gets away with a vanity fixture to secure some small cfls on the top of the tube, but with this fixture you have ONE cfl, with its reflector etc...

this worked great with me, specially using mylar instead of white paint, like most of the cheap DYS guides propose.

this reflector is almost as shiny as mylar, i have them working side by side, and it does its job great!
on January 12, 2013
My parents (mom) are into year round gardening and wanted to be able to garden in the winter. Problem is they live in the midwest and the winters are not suitable for this. After a bit of research she figured she could transform the back porch into a mini green house of sorts. This light has been serving her faithfully since.
on August 17, 2013
I purchased two of these fixtures before I went to the local Growers' Outlet and found the exact same product for $32 out the door. I was really surprised as you can usually find the best deal on the internet - not this time. Don't purchase this product from these scam artists, they are ripping you off. The product itself is great, but not for this price.
on April 6, 2013
The price is great, the reflector is nicely constructed and this is easy to hang.
Remember: The photos make this product appear smaller than it is in reality.
Highly recommend it!
on February 19, 2013
Nice reflector, allot shinier than the pic shows. Also very lite, should have no problem hanging this anywhere. Cable is very long to which is nice.

See 1 answered question