4.0 out of 5 stars Great reference book...good for students of Broadcasting.
This is a great introduction to modern electronic media. As far as internet radio goes, it does leave out some of the more cutting edge players in the game like RADIONOMY.
Published on November 21, 2012 by Brett Garling

1.0 out of 5 stars be careful
DO NOT RENT FRoM AMAZON

I rented this book for $30 and mailed it back on time.. I barely used the book and they sent it back to me and charged me an additional $150 for "cover damage" the book looks exactly the same as when i got it originally.

Take a picture of the book when you get first receive it.

Also this book was used so im not...
Published 18 months ago by emily

1.0 out of 5 stars be careful, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Broadcasting, Cable, the Internet, and Beyond: An Introduction to Modern Electronic Media (Paperback)
DO NOT RENT FRoM AMAZON

Take a picture of the book when you get first receive it.

Also this book was used so im not quite sure why i have to pay the full $180

Amazon stole from me and i will never use this site again. And I want you to se great caution when renting books off of this site.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reference book...good for students of Broadcasting., November 21, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy, January 19, 2013
this book i'm using for my Intro to radio broadcasting class and got in just in time for class. I am so excited to learn much more and I've pre-read some pages and its very informative!

Thanks to my Amazon Prime Student it came in quick shipping and i love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 3, 2014
Old and outdated information

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, February 15, 2014
Though the book is in one piece, it has writing all over the inside. I wouldn't mind it as much, if the price was lower because of its condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book, September 9, 2013
The book was exactly what I needed and was in very good condition. It was also a very reasonable price.

$141.14