4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dried-fuit platter.
Nice assortment of clean, tasty, chewy fruit. Me Mum liked it, too, and she's particular.
Published on March 27, 2010 by Axel Kassel

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
The food tasted fine. The presentation was a little bit of a let down. The packaging had everything squished down and most of the fruit was stuck together somehow. The cherry in the middle was a joke. Regardless it was still pretty good.
Published 20 months ago by Eric Stephani

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, January 18, 2013
Eric Stephani (Oshkosh, Wi United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Dried Fruit Round Basket (Medium) Gift Basket (Grocery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dried-fuit platter., March 27, 2010
Axel Kassel (Cumberland County, Maine USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and tasty, February 10, 2012
The fruit was especially tasty, the variety good and the presentation lovely. I like the idea of sending dried fruit rather than a fresh fruit basket, because it lasts longer and I think one gets more for the money with this dried fruit basket.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift idea, March 17, 2012
I was very pleased with this purchase, not only was it very pleasing to the eye, it was very fresh and very tasty.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard and Horrid Taste, December 30, 2013
The fruit looked like the picture except it was so dried out and unappealing, It was not fit to eat. I realize dried fruit is supposed to be dry but not this dry, it was like rubber or dust take your pick, either or. The pineapple was delicious it tasted like candy. I tried everything else and they were dreadful except the prunes.
I ordered this for a family gathering on Christmas about 30 people - no one except me took a piece. My Sister - in -Law told me she loved dried apricots but wasn't going to try them from that tray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kind of gift, August 5, 2013
This was for my father in law, he has diabetes so he misses out on sweets over the holidays. He loved this. When he opened it the fruits were in a lovely basket and the fruits were designed just like the picture. Large, juicy, not brittle, or overly dried fruits. Best gift I gave, I'll be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars So tasty!, August 21, 2013
Mary Mills (Las Vegas, NV USA) - See all my reviews
I was a little hesitant on ordering this for my Dad. We received it and were very pleased!
The fruit is so delicious! I would highly recommend this to my friends and family.
My Dad truly enjoyed this too.

3.0 out of 5 stars picture does not look like what arrived, December 19, 2013
the picture does not depict what actually arrived similar only i sent as a gift, very disappointing

the gift note did not come with the package

3.0 out of 5 stars just okay, January 7, 2012
Presentation is fine, but fruit was somewhat dry.
Sent to family in Florida for Christmas (2011), young relatives would say something like: "was great fruit aunt, ...". but my mom (honest like most mothers), comment was :"you payed too much for such small plate of dry fruit" :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, September 22, 2013
I bought this gift for my mom for Mother's Day. She loves dried fruit. It came just as pictured. Not a fruit out of place.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›