5.0 out of 5 stars Made a 92 year old great grandmother VERY happy
MADE HER DAY!!!! This is the first Christmas my Grandmother is celebrating without our Grandfather, it brightened her spirits a LOT, thank you so very much for being a part of a MUCH better holiday for her. THankfully this arrived on time!!!
Published 7 months ago by Walter C. Thurman

3.0 out of 5 stars fairly small for the price
It was ome of my mother's christmas gifts. I felt that it was pretty small for the price. Had I seen it at a store, I would not have purchased.
Published on December 28, 2010 by Maria

3.0 out of 5 stars fairly small for the price, December 28, 2010
Maria (Walnut Creek, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Executive Collection Dried Fruit (Large) Gift Basket (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a 92 year old great grandmother VERY happy, December 27, 2013

Rate and Discover Movies