5.0 out of 5 stars Recipent very happy!
I purchased this for an elderly person that is on a strict diet and he was very pleased with the item. Very nicely packaged and also very tasty.
Published on August 27, 2012 by molly m

3.0 out of 5 stars May be disappointing my gift recipients, not sure
Published 22 months ago by Rebecca Brace

3.0 out of 5 stars May be disappointing my gift recipients, not sure, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Floral Dried Fruit Oval Gift Basket (Grocery)
I have a sister that no longer eats meat. A nephew who is gluten and lactose intolerant. A father on restricted diet, and two organic only other relatives...and after a health related recent death in the family, everyone is eating more natural healthy foods. So instead of the trusted meat and cheese and popcorn snack gift baskets this year, I decided to purchase these for Christmas gifts instead, being healthy fruit and all, right? I ordered an extra one for the office to eat, and opened it the day it came. First of all, the fruit is noted to be preserved with sulphur dioxide or potassium sorbate and/or sodium benzoate on every item. Not sure what any of those are but it doesn't sound like something that would be preferred with dried fruit. Also the fruit is "processed with cane sugar"? Some of the pieces were so sickening sweet I had to spit them out. There is red coloring for the cherries (which were preserved with all three of the above listed preservatives), with several references on other so called natural dried fruit of including corn syrup -AND- HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!!! Really!? Packed in USA, but fruits come from Argentina, Thailand, Turkey and USA, so you pick. I am definitely going to get a lecture from at least two of the gift recipients on this one on how I really should be more aware of labels before I buy, and surely a good majority of the items on the tray will be discarded without being eaten (since I tried them myself). I didn't think I'd have to worry about reading an ingredients label with dried fruit. Disappointed but no time to return for other gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipent very happy!, August 27, 2012
molly m (Beautiful Southeast) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars present, May 12, 2012
Rather than chocolates I thought this would be a healthy option as a present. It was well received and apparently tasted good, or so my daughter tells me

2.0 out of 5 stars Just dried fruit, April 29, 2013
I was disappointed that this was just regular ole dried fruit that I could have bought at the supermarket. Nothing special at all. Not worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum Yum Yum!, February 9, 2013
This was a gift for my mother and she loved it. She said it looks exactly as pictured and everything was fresh and delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 9, 2013
I buy these as gifts to relatives (specifically older ones, or weight conscious ones), and i think they make lovely gifts. I love that the delivery is on time, and the dry fruits are "fresh" (by that i mean dried, but still moist and easy to bite into and chew).

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and tasty, January 2, 2013
Liza Levy (Paris, KY USA) - See all my reviews
I have been giving dried fruit as a Christmas gift for years. this basket was better priced, just as good or better fruit, as what I had used previously. I plan to order more next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars dried fruit, March 26, 2014
looked good. was suppose to be a gift but i ate it. tasted great. would buy again and eat it or maybe gift it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gift, February 28, 2014
Bought it as a holiday present and the recipient seemed pleased! Came in a nice package and I was surprised that the fruit was still nicely arranged even after shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good. We loved it., February 2, 2014
This was a very good array of dried fruit. I would recommend this for a gift for anyone for any occasion.