4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift.
Published on September 13, 2010 by S. Acevedo

3.0 out of 5 stars Recipients are wondering who it is from
Quality was acceptable and delivery timely. Seems like it would be standard practice to let the recipients know who sent them a gift but I guess it isn't.
Published 7 months ago by James D. Newkirk

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift., September 13, 2010
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Fruit and Nut Crate (Large) Gift Box (Grocery)
I sent these as a thank you gift for staying with some family friends.. we sent them in advance of arriving and we saw them when we got there... they looked as pictured and the family seemed to enjoy eating them... however I did think the baskets were going to be deeper. It's all very shallow.. so if you think you're sending something hefty, you're not. It's very presentable and nice and I would not change my mind about having bought them... but I do think the photo is misleading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad and Son Approved! ✅, December 10, 2013
I bought these for my dad for his birthday. That was only 9 days ago but, with my 9 year old son's help, they have already devoured the entire thing! Back today to order another as a Christmas gift got Dad. Hmmm...maybe I should get one for my son as well so his Papaw's fruit might at least last until New Years!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Gift, May 28, 2012
I sent this to my grandma for Mother's Day. She absolutely loved it. It is quite beautifully presented and the fruit was moist and tasty. It is kind of difficult for her to get produce that does not go bad before she gets around to eating it and the dried fruit that she has purchased has been dry, tough, and tasteless. Perfect!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good variety, July 14, 2014
Bought this for my mother in law for Christmas and she seemed to like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice..., July 7, 2014
Sent to Dad for Father's Day and both Mom & Dad thought it was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
excellent assortment and a very nice gift option

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the variety!, May 15, 2014
Love the variety of items in the basket. The items were fresh and tasty. I will definitely buy again for myself & gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars my aunt loved it and she lives in arizona and they can get fruit all year long, so that is a compliment, March 16, 2014
My aunts loved it very much , fresh, on time and nice for the holidays. They get a lot of fresh fruit in Arizona so that was quite a compliment....I LOVE AMAZON>>>>> I spend a lot of money with Amazon, send me a coupon or something

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy., February 1, 2014
I didn't know what to buy for my grand mother and I came across this scrolling through amazon for hours. My grand mother loved it and so did her friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful tray for a present!, January 28, 2014
Beatiful tray! Very natural looking and nature friendly!The fruit is fresh and tasty My friends I sent this to LOVED it!!!!

Broadway Basketeers Fruit and Nut Crate (Large) Gift Box