5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday gift
Gave this to my brother and his family for the holidays and they really liked it. Nice presentation and tasted good.
Published 7 months ago by Kim S. Hasko

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh, nuts.
I bought this for fathers day. My father loves dried fruits and nuts.

It came in a somewhat cute crate box, and each compartment was in a plastic bag. That means that if you don't eat the nuts in one sitting they will go stale, as they are now sitting in the open. Same story for the fruit.

While all the bags were closed when my father opened them he...
Published on October 23, 2010 by The Snark

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh, nuts., October 23, 2010
The Snark (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Fruit and Nut Crate (Medium) Gift Box (Grocery)
I bought this for fathers day. My father loves dried fruits and nuts.

While all the bags were closed when my father opened them he found that the nuts were stale and the fruit were hard/chewy.

I recommend purchasing this if you need a centerpiece, but not if you actually want to eat it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday gift, February 17, 2014
Kim S. Hasko (Gainesville, FL United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great family gift!, December 18, 2013
K. H. (Petaluma, CA) - See all my reviews
We received this last Christmas from another family and absolutely loved it! It had a great selection of fruit so everyone got a little bit of their favorites and also had our favorite nuts. It was a welcome healthy treat amid the sugar and fat overload of Christmas treats we received from several other people. We are gifting the same set to another family this year.

3.0 out of 5 stars Late shipment, November 3, 2010
I paid extra money to have this overnighted to my sister, and it turns out it arrived more than a day late. That's unacceptable to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Gift, February 14, 2013
Linda "Amazon Fan" (Bowie, MD, United States) - See all my reviews
I gave this to my brother for a surprise and he liked it, ate it, but didn't know where it came from. Just saw that it was from Amazon. Hmmm. Maybe I need to figure out how to include a gift card or something. Anyway, it was a great gift and the price was right.

Broadway Basketeers Fruit and Nut Crate (Medium) Gift Box